gone fishing to feed kitty

camigo7

gone fishing to feed kitty

Postby camigo7 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Is there an certain amount of fishing to get "18" Salmon? I have gone fishing many times for 1hr, 4hrs, & 8hrs. And I only have "14" Salmon and I need "18". I do have "551" Herring and "403" Flounder. I can't feed the kitty till I get "18" Salmon! Could you be more specific about the amount of fishing for Salmon if there is a shortage? I need help or advice! Please, Thank You.

verkon
upjers-team

Re: gone fishing to feed kitty

Postby verkon » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:59 am

Salmon are elusive fish. Unfortunately, they're quite rare and completely random, both in occurrence and quantity. You'll get a lot more herring and flounder than Salmon. It's best you lower your expectations quite a bit, else you'll quickly get Salmon-induced depression :P
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

camigo7

Postby camigo7 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:54 pm

Thank you so much for the info..... But if that is the case ( being rare and scarce) then why ask for them to feed the kitty? :wall:

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:13 am

It's a bit of a mean little roadblock. It's partially just to stall players a bit (as horrible as it sounds, we don't want players to level *too* fast, so that we have the time to keep making new content). The fishing really should be seen as a bonus thing rather than a reliable source of points and leveling.
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”