Museum: Indicator when paleo or lab techs are ready to go

Post here if you have any ideas on how this game or subsequent versions could be improved! Please note we do not comment on any proposal made, or add every new idea to the game.
Hyperion

Museum: Indicator when paleo or lab techs are ready to go

Postby Hyperion » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:35 am

One thing I would very much appreciate is if we had some indicator when either the paleo or the lab techs are done with their breaks in the zoo (not the research/lab work but the break, that is "ready to go"). Something like the "sparkling" when we have a booster waiting would be nice. Or a small pin as a "ready" sign similar to the enclosure houses.

While I had intended to be systematic in the museum, working myself through the animals one by one, the reality is that I gather different pieces and then convert to different animals, which means that all employees are done at varying times. This makes it hard to track when one is ready to go, because we have to go int the museum and then within that into the different tabs. It would be nice having something visible from the main zoo view.
Hyperion, S1, http://www.myfreezoo.com/nickpage/index/user/11085811
MFZ org is looking for active members. If you are interested, please contact Hyperion or Thalla.

Banatu

Re: Museum: Indicator when paleo or lab techs are ready to g

Postby Banatu » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:58 pm

I'll second this; I almost posted about it myself a few days ago. The pop-up when an item is complete is fine, but a pin or some other indicator when breaks are done/new work can be assigned would be fantastic.

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”