Game updates

Official Announcements from the team.
verkon
upjers-team

Re: Game updates

Postby verkon » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:33 am

Today is New Year's Eve!

To celebrate, there will be exclusive New Year's gifts in the vending machine until January 14th for your friends, including brand new one for 2015!

We wish you a happy new year!

Your My Free Farm Team
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:13 am

Dear players,

Ready your fields, oil your plows and keep the your seeds, because on Thursday, January 22nd, 2015, we have another Super Animal Event for you!

You'll get more information when the event begins on Thursday.

Please note, that the servers will be unavailable for a short period of time on Thursday, January 22nd, 2015, beginning around 11:00am CET.

Your My Free Farm Team
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:09 am

Dear players,

A new Super Animal Event starts today!

Once you've reached level 4, you'll be able to grow tomatoes, radishes and strawberries on your farm, and (with a bit of luck) collect valuable jewels when harvesting them until Wednesday, January 28th, 2015 at 11:59pm CET.

Once you have collected 500 jewels, you'll be able to turn a chicken of your choice into a Pirate Chicken!

The Pirate Chicken is an especially productive relative of you "normal" chickens and will permanently grant +1 egg per harvest!

Of course, the pirate chicken can be activated retroactively, if you don't have a chicken coop when you unlock it. You can see how many jewels you have already collected by clicking on Air Ace Arnold in Mootown. You'll also be able to buy additional jewels from him until Sunday, February 1st, 2015 at 11:59pm CET.

Don't forget to check out our current free bonus gift with coin purchases!

Have fun collecting jewels!

Your My Free Farm Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:21 am

Dear players,

From now until Wednesday, February 25th at 11:59pm, you have a chance to surprise your friends with great gifts!

The vending machine has fantastic Valentine's Day and Carnival Decorations in stock!

Along with the familiar gifts from last year, there is a brand new item available this year -- but only until February 25th!

Enjoy the game!

Your My Free Farm Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:44 am

Dear players,

Today's patch introduces some new levels in My Free Farm!

Up until now, the highest attainable level was 49 - now we've added 51 new levels, making the new max level 100!

This means that the level scaling after level 39 has been adjusted. This was necessary to provide our players with many new features for high level players in the coming months and years.

We wish you tons of gaming fun in My Free Farm!

Your My Free Farm Team!
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:26 am

Dear players,

Easter is coming up, and once more, we've got a matching campaign for you!

From today through April 7th 2015 at 11:59:59 pm CEST, all players starting at level 3 can play our Easter pair game and win prizes.

...So how does it work?

All you need to to is click on the stack of cards in the top menu bar:

You'll then see our game board, which will show you 20 cards.

Flip two cards by clicking on them and look for the matching pairs! Flipping two cards counts as one move. Each day, you've got 10 free moves.

Each additional move will cost you one Coin. If you manage to reveal two identical cards in a single move, you'll win prizes.

If you flip two identical cards with chocolate eggs...

...you'll get a random number of chocolate eggs. Even if you don't manage to find two matching cards during one move, you'll at least receive cucumbers as consolation prize.

The kicker: if you manage to find all matching pairs and thus clear the entire game board, you will gain 2.5% of the points you are still lacking to reach the next level!

Aside from the chocolate eggs, you'll also be able to gain other prizes, such as carrots, grain, cucumbers, points, potato dollars as well as a special item for your shadowbox: the Chocolate-Head Sheep

You will receive this shadowbox item, if you manage to find both its cards during in a single move:

If you manage to find this item 6 times, you will get an exclusive animated version on top!

If you manage to find 600 chocolate eggs before the campaign ends on April 7th 2015 at 11:59:59 pm CEST, stop by the Easter Bunny in Mootown:

You can trade in your chocolate eggs for a Sweet-Tooth Bear for your farmhouse.

Didn't manage to collect enough chocolate eggs for this gluttonous bear?

Don't worry:
The Easter bunny in Mootown will sell you 10 chocolate eggs for 100 wheat and one Coin each until Tuesday, April 15th at 11:59:59 pm CEST!

Once you've acquired your Sweet-Tooth Bear, you will find your prize in your farmhouse's furniture catalog:

But that's not all:
For the duration of the event, you'll find an additional customer on your farm every day: The Easter Bunny needs some food to keep up his strength and will ask for carrots and eggs.

Additionally, everyone who logs in between April 1st and April 15th will receive our slightly overweight Scampering Bunny as login present! That is, if you don't already have it.

Beautiful Easter gifts for your friends, family and trading partners, can, as always, be found in the vending machine in Mootown:

Gerardo, too, has got a little something in stock for you: plant daffodils on your farms, and trade in your harvest at our gatherer's in Pondsville. You'll find that we have placed 10 daffodil seeds on your shelf, to get you started.*

For 1000 daffodils, Gerardo will reward you with a golden shadowbox item; if you manage to trade in a total of 6000 daffodils, you'll get a diamond letter case item. Daffodils you still have in stock can of course be reused.

Image Image

Gerardo will accept your daffodils until Tuesday, April 15th 2014 at 11:59:59pm CEST.

Enjoy our Easter features and have a lovely Easter together with your families!

Your My Free Farm Team

*If your shelf is full, it's possible you may not see the daffodils. You can make them appear, by clearing one slot on your shelf: by planting the items on it, selling them or sending them to yourself via contract.
Click HERE for help!

Return to “Announcements”