Quests, tasks & VIP tasks

pearlbay

Quests, tasks & VIP tasks

Postby pearlbay » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:23 am

Quests

Click on the quest button on the bottom left side of the screen, to open the quest window. To complete quests, you need to serve and cash up guests, prepare dishes, and much more. This will gain you points, Kitty Dollars or even Kitty Coins.

Take all the time you need to complete a quest! Once you have completed a quest, you need to wait 15 minutes before you can start the next one, or skip the waiting time in exchange for a fee.

Tasks

Click on the task button on the left-hand side of the screen, to open the task window. Tasks ask you to complete a given chore within a predetermined period of time - such as serving guests, cleaning tables, preparing dishes, collecting ingredients at your friends' cafés, or collecting ingredients (the ingredients you collect at your friends' cafés are included here!) This will gain you points, energy, Kitty Dollars or even Kitty Coins.

If you don't manage to complete a task within the indicated time, you won't receive a reward. Once you have completed a task, you'll have to wait 15 minutes before you'll be able to start the next one, or skip the waiting time for a fee.

V.I.P.–tasks

V.I.P.-tasks are tasks you may complete in specific levels. Next to points, they will also gain you exclusive walls, floors and profile images! Click the V.I.P.-logo on the bottom left of your screen, read the task and complete it, once you have reached the required level. When you have completed the task, click the V.I.P.-button again, to claim your reward.

<<< Back to FAQ content >>>
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Return to “FAQ - Help for Beginners”