Free bonus items with Coins purchases

Official Announcements from the team.
verkon
upjers-team

Re: Free bonus items with Coins purchases

Postby verkon » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:05 am

Dear players,

The harvest sheep has finally brought in the harvest with the help of his trusty harvest scythe, and you would think it's time he got some rest...

The harvest sheep thought so, too, and decided to enjoy some of the last warm rays of sunshine on your farm, but unfortunately, the weather didn't want to cooperate.

As of right now, you can obtain the Soaked Sheep free for your shadowbox with every purchase of premium currency of at least 100 Coins*!

And that's not all: If you buy more than 200 Coins, you'll receive an additional Coin bonus. Note the current scaling of the bonus rewards in the payment window.

Enjoy the game!

Your My Free Farm Team

*Please note, that each payment is counted individually. You will not receive a bonus if you make several smaller payments (for instance, 2 x 50 Coins).
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Free bonus items with Coins purchases

Postby verkon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:24 am

Dear farmers,

Spring is almost upon us, and the meadows and fields are beginning to come alive with plants and animals.

Effective immediately, the Singing Daffodil will be credited with purchases of 100 Coins or more*.

This jubilant little flower is sure to brighten up any shadowbox and infuse it with the spirit of spring.

But that's not all! There's also a special Coins bonus for purchases of 200 Coins or more. Take note of the bonus scaling in the payment window.

Enjoy the game!

Your My Free Farm Team

*Each transaction is counted separately. The bonus gift will only be credited if 100 Coins were purchased with a single payment. Several smaller payments (for instance, 2x 50 Coins) will not give you a bonus item.
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Return to “Announcements”