I don't like the changes.

Whiteniko

I don't like the changes.

Postby Whiteniko » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:01 am

I really dislike what Upjers has done with Cubelands. When I think about updates I wanted more materials to build with and some fun items. I'm okay with a few design changes but changing the whole game was a really bad move. As you can see since you did it most of the players quit cubelands.Even the cubelands fan sites stopped working.Nobody plays classic and tho want to can't sing up. As for the alpha nobody really wants to play it. I hope that cubelands could take a turn and go back to what it was seposed to be. Not a lame copy of minecraft but a game about building only :| . Bring back the classic cubelands and add new things to it. Listen to what the players want cause nobody wanted what you made. :|

Duffhead
upjers-team

Re: I don't like the changes.

Postby Duffhead » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:18 am

I'm sorry, we can't quite work with your feedback, since it only contains "I don't like it". Should you have constructive criticism, stating what you don't like exactly and why, you're most welcome to post your feedback here:

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=1171

Baka

Postby Baka » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:36 pm

On the contrary, Duffhead, Whiteniko did present several ideas and criticisms other than your assumption that he only wrote that "I didn't like it".

For example, he thought the updates should have had more materials to build with and would include some fun items. That to me, sounds like a suggestion to include more content in the game.

Whiteniko also makes an argument that changing the aspects of the game was a poor choice and backs that statement up with evidence - that your player base has decreased. This is a logical argument, even if it's not strong or necessarily true.

Lastly, he offers you his interpretation of the theme of Cubelands or that is should be more about building and not necessarily things that you find in other games.

These are all very helpful things that I would have inferred if I was the owner of this game. Overall, try to look at these types of comments from a player's point a view, and not assume that they're making irrelevant complaints.

Duffhead
upjers-team

Postby Duffhead » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:18 am

Baka, if we didn't want his feedback or if only for a mere second I considered his criticism to be irrelevant, I wouldn't have asked him to elaborate on his criticism.

Whiteniko, I apologize. I was merely pointing out that your criticism is not concise enough for us to work with. The programmers are already working on putting new stuff in the game. Cubelands Classic, however, will not be reopened for registration, as stated multiple times before.

Baka

Postby Baka » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:05 pm

I wasn't trying to imply that you didn't want his feedback, as I hope you would. I just didn't want you to think that the post Whiteniko made was entirely worthless.

Ghost Walker

Postby Ghost Walker » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Yup
GW

Return to “Off-Topic”