Teleporting Gongs

Zyonmkxq

Teleporting Gongs

Postby Zyonmkxq » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Every once in awhile when I login my gong will not be where I have left it, instead it will have teleported off the map. Here is a picture: Image

It seems to me that this happens when you are working on a world and then go work different world that you own. For example, say I am building something on world 3 and then I go to world 0 and do some work on that world then go back to world 3, the gong will have moved off the map. Usually this is just a small nuisance as I would normally go into fly mode and move my gong back to its original spot but this time the gong has moved beyond my reach. When I go into fly mode and try to grab my gong apparently I move too far away from the map and I am teleported back to the spawn point, unable to retrieve my gong. Now not only am I unable to ring my own gong for the bonus but other players cannot ring it and like my server. :( I need those votes!

pearlbay

Re: Teleporting Gongs

Postby pearlbay » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:33 am

Hi Zyonmkxq,

thanks a lot for the detailed description, and please excuse the problems. I have informed our developers about this issue, and shall get back to you as soon as I hear from them! Just another small question: On the screenshot it looks like you're using IE - can you tell me which version you are using, please?

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Zyonmkxq

Postby Zyonmkxq » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Image :D

Zyonmkxq

Postby Zyonmkxq » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Uh....WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

Ad-Spammer Attack!

Man the harpoon!

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:04 am

I've been busily harpooning away already this morning. ;)

Thanks a lot for the info, Zyonmkxq. The problem doesn't seem to be related to your browser after all, but our devs haven't yet been able to fully track it down. they're still on it, though will remove the gong from the out of bounds area for you as well. :)

Best regards,

pearlbay

Zyonmkxq

Postby Zyonmkxq » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Okay I am now able to retrieve my gong, YAY! Thank you for your excellent quick service. :hug:
Also I have noticed the worlds have been relabeled, I like it, its less confusing now. :D

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:18 am

You're welcome. :) And thanks for the kind words, I'll give your feedback to our devs! :)

Best regards,

pearlbay

Return to “Bug Reports”