the music in a play list fashion so you the music
does not HAVE to repeat.

Thank you for taking time to read this. :D

Regards,
~ Light Reverie

Sakaki709

Re: Custom Music

Postby Sakaki709 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 am

I completely support this! Though we COULD go a bit further with it and have the ability to add Custom Sounds! (When walking). Maybe be able to set different bg music in different area's? ( Not entirely sure whether the last suggestion is smart or not, lol)

Arwym

Postby Arwym » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:15 am

I second this idea. Please do. :)

GodCreator

Postby GodCreator » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:13 am

yes i beg of this i bow down for it :pray: XD this new music is depressing and makes me wanna not play the game!

-GodCreator/GC

Radaj

Postby Radaj » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:11 pm

I am not sure about this. I, personally, would love being able to use my own custom music.

However, I am not sure other people would be responsible about this and they may upload offensive and vulgar music instead.

Of course people could simply turn their in-game music and sounds off if they did not like the music. But some people would rather make a big deal about it than just act passively.

If this was ever implemented there would probably have to be some sort of waiting period where the music is checked and verified before being able to be used.

Hoodblaster007

Postby Hoodblaster007 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Radaj wrote:I am not sure about this. I, personally, would love being able to use my own custom music.

However, I am not sure other people would be responsible about this and they may upload offensive and vulgar music instead.

Of course people could simply turn their in-game music and sounds off if they did not like the music. But some people would rather make a big deal about it than just act passively.

If this was ever implemented there would probably have to be some sort of waiting period where the music is checked and verified before being able to be used.

I see your point, and are quite agreeing with it. Perhaps there should be an pre-layed out list of music, rather than people uploading there own music (perhaps with profanity) and thus lagging down the master server, with music fitting into most if not all musical points of views.
My Maps (Now as an online webplayer!):
HOE 2.2|LP 1.1|Development OK 0.1|Island1(i1)

the fierce deity

Postby the fierce deity » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:17 pm

ive suggested this in a old thread that was eventually deleted so of course i support this and make my servers only more creepy to noobs =P

CaptainLazy

Postby CaptainLazy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 am

So do I, have been looking for my post already but couldn't find it anymore.
However, on a side note, placing yer music in a particular folder and make others listen to it will use several MB a song, therefore it definitely should be optional.
I had the power!

SniperElit

Postby SniperElit » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:19 pm

This new music is very sad! Who putted it in? First bad choice from the new company. The old music have made me feel like "Wohaa i entered a so big and new world" now im in a graveyard. Send me this music so i can play it on my funeral please.

ImBlessed2012

Postby ImBlessed2012 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:59 pm

I agree WE NEED MORE MUSIC
I hate the one they have now

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”