infinite number of blocks for diamonds

czosnek

infinite number of blocks for diamonds

Postby czosnek » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:22 am

Hello, America!
I have an idea. I wish for a fee (30 diamonds) was an infinite number of blocks for a week or two (or month, as the Upjers would agree ;) ). It would be beneficial for builders, as would an unlimited number of pieces, while for the company Upjers, because she could get paid for this option. Like this? Comment!

Note:
Unfortunately I do not speak your language, I come from Polish and I have little knowledge of your language. Sorry for any mistakes in speech.

In Polish (w języku polskim):
Chciałbym, żeby za opłatą (30 diamentów) była nieskończona liczba klocków na okres tygodnia lub dwóch (ewentualnie miesiąca, jak się firma zgodzi ;) ). Byłoby to korzystne dla budowniczych, bo mieliby nieograniczoną liczbę klocków i jednocześnie dla firmy Upjers, bo ona mogłaby zarabiać na tej opcji. Podoba się? Skomentuj!

Uwaga Niestety nie mówię w Waszym języku, pochodzę z Polski i mam niewielką znajomość Waszego języka. Przepraszam za ewentualne błędy w wypowiedzi.
I'm here with the Polish version of the game My Free Farm.

Baka

Re: infinite number of blocks for diamonds

Postby Baka » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:38 pm

I generally tend to avoid charging real money to remove limiting features in a game. Sometimes these limiting features are put in place to allow myself and other programmers the time to work on other projects (for example, a leveling cap so we could produce more content in a roleplaying game). However, as this is not the same circumstance in this game, I would especially not offer this option here.

Further reasoning for this is why would a user want to spend money to have temporary access to play more often when its cheaper to spend a one time fee on another game that already provides an option for limitless building?

For this game, it would be better to focus on either a single one-time or subscription fee (ie. premium account would be best example) or an item mall design.

ImBlessed2012

Postby ImBlessed2012 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:30 pm

me too baka Ive seen games that really limit the players if they dount spend money the last thing I want is to see another gamming company to be more focased on players money than the actual players
Last edited by ImBlessed2012 on Fri May 18, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImBlessed2012

Postby ImBlessed2012 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

opps I posted twice by mistake

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”