CLC is being shutdown.

GodCreator

CLC is being shutdown.

Postby GodCreator » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi, when I heard that CLC is being shutdown on Nov, 31st I was very upset. This game is great and I still prefer the CLC from the CL. For the reasons..
Anyways, I was hoping but I know that this will most likely not happen.. But maybe you could sell CLC to another commpany that will not shut it down. I mean the old owner of CL was Mike but he did not destory the game he sold it off. So, why can't you do the same? I really love the game still and would hate to see it go down! Or at least keep the game but have it be single player you don't have to have the servers up if its too much the cost. I am sure someone would love to buy the game that may be new to the game industries.

So, please, don't shutdown the game entirly on Nov, 30th.

:oops:

-GodCreator/GC

Duffhead
upjers-team

Re: CLC is being shutdown.

Postby Duffhead » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:39 am

Thank you for your input, GodCreator. I appreciate your concern, but unfortunately, we are not able to sell off this intellectual property (IP), as we intend to keep our own version of it running. Mike sold the game because he did not intend on pursuing the game's development any further. However, we'd like to continue developing the game (it's still in Beta, after all).

Instead of rehashing our point of view, I'll just leave the link to pearlbay's answer to another thread:

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=4756#p19013

Return to “General”