Account list please??

RipTyD3

Account list please??

Postby RipTyD3 » Sun May 13, 2012 2:38 am

could you post a list of all the people that play this game, the usernames and stuff so its easier to invite people?

pearlbay

Re: Account list please??

Postby pearlbay » Mon May 14, 2012 4:08 am

Hi RipTyD3,

if you open your menu in-game (press "M"), you will see a Highscore list. All registered players are listed there, and you can simply ask anyone if they'd like to be your friends by copyingtheir names and sending out a friend request to them. Of course you can also post here on the forum, and ask for friends in-game.

It's possible that the system will also be updated at some point, to make it easier to find friends, since this is still the alpha-version, but I don't have any further details on that now.

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

RipTyD3

Postby RipTyD3 » Mon May 14, 2012 9:31 pm

oh, thank you very much, and when do you think you will get multi player for this? Have you started working on that yet or are you busy with other things?

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Tue May 15, 2012 2:32 am

Our developers tend to work on several things on the same time, and I honestly cannot tell you what they are focusing on at the moment, and if a multiplayer-feature will be among them. We generally have some sort of guild-system on most of our games, and it is possible that Cubelands will receive one as well - but I cannot tell you anything for certain here, I am sorry. Our developers always give us detailed patch-notes as soon as new game-updates come, which we then post here in the announcements area.

So whenever there will be further changes, you won't be able to miss them if you check in here. :)

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Return to “General”