Why cant I register to play this game, what is wrong

angelkisses14313

Why cant I register to play this game, what is wrong

Postby angelkisses14313 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:01 pm

This is confusing, I really want toplay this game but some how no matter what I do i cant registger, so you can see how trying everyday would become frustrating and annoying....Today is my last day trying until someone can tell me whats up with this game.....

Radaj

Re: Why cant I register to play this game, what is wrong

Postby Radaj » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Hello angelkisses14313,

Unfortunately, Upjers has temporarily made registration for Cubelands unavailable.

Registration will once again be available when Upjers is ready to re-release the game at a later date. They still have not announced a tentative date, however.

EnforcedTax

Postby EnforcedTax » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Well then how do I sign up 4 cubelands? :?:
Last edited by EnforcedTax on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Radaj

Postby Radaj » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Hello EnforcedTax,

Please understand that making a forum account is not the same as making a Cubelands account. You can not use the two account's information interchangeably.

With that in mind, Upjers has made registering for a Cubelands account unavailable after August 13, 2011. Also, you will not be able to register for the game until Upjers re-releases it with their own updates, at a later (and so far, unspecified) date.

However, if you already have a pre-existing account made BEFORE August 13, 2011, then you could be having a technical error and should submit a Help Ticket to this link: http://support.upjers.com/.

Note (edit): I did check to see if a username "EnforcedTax" exists on the Cubeland's community page. Since it does not, I feel that I should assume that you don't have a pre-existing account and inform you that you cannot play the game without one.

Return to “General”