"TOP TEAM PLAYERS' COMPETITION

Post here if you have any ideas on how this game or subsequent versions could be improved! Please note we cannot comment on any proposal made, or add every new idea to the game.
Lady Death Rider

"TOP TEAM PLAYERS' COMPETITION

Postby Lady Death Rider » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:43 am

Hiiii,

After long thought I have to decided to start a team competition "TOP TEAM PLAYERS", The first three players will receive A gift from me and recognition in the form of an announce on Clubs message board last but not the least I will chose 1 out of the 3, at random, who will become Vise-President of the club for 1 month.

The competition will last for for 1 month and start on February 1,2015 with the end date being February 28, 2015 @ 12:00 a.m. (Noon) CST (USA)

You will gain points by the following ways.....
A. Logging in to game
1. You will gain 1 point for every day you log into the game a leave a message on Club message board saying you are here or write a message to me.

B. Total amount of all donations, during the month.

So if you logged in 20 days and donated 5000 items your score would be 5,020 points. The 3 highest scores will win.

Have a great game day
Lady Death Rider LDR

Thought I would try this to keep interest up in being in club, get to train potential future Vise-Presidents for my club and train future club Presidents

Lady Death Rider

Re: "TOP TEAM PLAYERS' COMPETITION

Postby Lady Death Rider » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:29 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D IT WORKED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Had a wonderful response to my idea, some members logged on every day, more members played the quests and made larger donations. Members started chatting on Club Billboard.

More people joined our club, We have 27members now

winners this month" McSquares", V. P.for this month, "Banacek" and "Shoxxy" they received gifts.

I hope everyone has a happy game day

Lady Death Rider LDR

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”