selling back recipes

Post here if you have any ideas on how this game or subsequent versions could be improved! Please note we cannot comment on any proposal made, or add every new idea to the game.
izzymc

selling back recipes

Postby izzymc » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:54 pm

I bought lots of animal feed and pony energy bar recipes as I had ponies. When I decided ponies were not for me I am now left with lots of unwanted recipes. It would be nice if we were able to sell them again, or even trade them in for something else.
It would also be good if there were some new recipes for all the new products that have appeared since the initial ones we introduced, especially yoghurt and balls of angora wool, not to mention apples, cherries etc.
Just my suggestion,
zzy

purpleduck13

Re: selling back recipes

Postby purpleduck13 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:02 am

Hey izzymc, could I suggest that you produce your recipes and then sell them at the market ,I agree with your idea for new recipes for new products products,
regards purpleduck :)

izzymc

Postby izzymc » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:46 am

No the reason I asked the question was because I need the recipe mills for products which are of use to me, therefore do not want to produce the unwanted ones to sell, which is why I would like a buyback scheme :D

laura-butterfly

Postby laura-butterfly » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:13 am

I also have unwanted pony feed recipes. The pony thing didn't seem worthwhile so I've swapped it for another field.

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”