Farmies, Farm Plots

Post here if you have any ideas on how this game or subsequent versions could be improved! Please note we cannot comment on any proposal made, or add every new idea to the game.
dawnstress77

Farmies, Farm Plots

Postby dawnstress77 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:17 pm

My suggestions:
1. Could you make more of the farmies give more realistic prices for the items they are purchasing? For instance, milk and goat milk have significantly risen in price for at least the past 6-8 months, yet the farmies offer very little for it. I am having to refuse the farmies most of the time because I don't even break even on the sales, let alone make a profit... but I would LOVE to do business with them.

2. Could you let us (on the 2nd farm) have 5 farm plots instead of just 4 that are free? I was really looking forward to planting on my second farm, and when I got there, I was greatly disappointed to see that I would have to pay for 2 of the farm plots to use them.

That's all for now. Thanks!

name

Make farmis more realistic

Postby name » Fri May 17, 2013 7:59 am

I would also really like the farmis to be a bit more realistic. I don't bother with them anymore because in the large majority they are not worth it. Obviously, advertising is also not a reasonable option.

name

Re: Farmies, Farm Plots

Postby name » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:32 am

Wow, it is a long time ago that I posted on this forum. The problem of farmies not paying "properly" has gotten only worse with fewer players and increased market prices for plants. It would be really nice if this part of the game could be meaningful again. I used to pay for advertising, but that is a very long time ago.

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”