Option to turn off the farmies?

Post here if you have any ideas on how this game or subsequent versions could be improved! Please note we cannot comment on any proposal made, or add every new idea to the game.
buddyhorn

Option to turn off the farmies?

Postby buddyhorn » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Is there one?

If not, could we get an enable/disable toggle or something? I try not to sell to them. They are trespassing on my farm.

Leigham

Re: Option to turn off the farmies?

Postby Leigham » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:38 pm

You don't have to sell to them, and there's no bonus or disadvantage to it. Also they won't keep coming infinitely, once the queue is full they'll just stop :)

Leigham
-My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes. :D

buddyhorn

Postby buddyhorn » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:07 pm

I know you do not have to sell to them, and I usually do not. however, it is annoying to look at them. Its like there are a bunch of vagrants on the the corner begging for change. lol.

JDUB1301

Postby JDUB1301 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:02 pm

BuddyHorn Your Funny :lol: Thats A Good One! :lol:

carnivorouszoo

Postby carnivorouszoo » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 pm

That is funny ha ha ha! Though I think its funny to watch them get rained on when you tell them no too. :twisted:
carnivorouszoo is my ID here and in the game!

NanaD

Postby NanaD » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:03 am

Yes, Yes, YES!!! Please give us a tool to turn off the farmies.

I am so frustrated with the LOW LOW $amts they offer. :angry: I have refused all 7 farmies for the past 2 days because they are not giving a fair value for goods requested.
Tonights total $ offered from 7 farmies was $10,313.61... a reasonable sum, on the surface :strange:

HOWEVER: when I worked the market value OR Seed vendor value for the items (whichever is the lowest price) those 7 farmies value of goods requested = $53,599.33.... THEREFORE a loss to my farm of $43,285.72.

Do the math folks! HUGE losses by accepting all the farmies requests blindly!!! :wall:

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”