Coins

Need any help with the game? Our experienced players and moderators are happy to help out! Please look up our FAQ before asking!
laura-butterfly

Coins

Postby laura-butterfly » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:22 am

Hi,
I need coins for my next renewal. How come there's only 1 at 96000 and a handful at 60 million plus? There're also very little crops for sale, for example, no carrots. I presume this means there are no new members and haven't been for some while.
I've been on this game for years and unless things change drastically on the price of coins on the market place I won't be able to continue. Are there more players on the other servers? Can the account be moved to a server with more realistic prices? It seems to have gone downhill since we move over to server 4 from UK 2.
Any help or advice would be gratefully received.
Thanks.

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Coins

Postby verkon » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:34 am

Unfortunately, it's not possible to just transfer between servers. But you can always make new accounts on other servers - as long as it's only one per server.

Prices by coins are determined by supply and demand - it could be that there's few people selling, or just too many people interested in buying. I don't know what the coin market is like on other servers, but I'd assume it'd be similar.
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

laura-butterfly

Re: Coins

Postby laura-butterfly » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:28 pm

I'm on level 39 Farmin' Chief, there's no way I'd start from scratch on another. Unfortunately it looks like I'll be looking for a new game to play in May.

Return to “Questions and Beginner Help”