Breeding problem - No penalty?

American Girl

Breeding problem - No penalty?

Postby American Girl » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:22 am

a) Server, User-ID

Server 1

b) Internet Browser and Version

Firefox v24.02, also happens on IE v10.0 Chrome v31.1612, Iron v15.0.900.1, Cometbird v3.6.16

c) Time of error
November 2013

d) Error description

Very similar to the problem I posted here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6528

Now when I sign in each day there is no penalty (+1) before I poke, cuddle, feed and clean the tank. This is only on select people I am breeding with.

Pearl thank you for responding to my earlier post. I appreciate your courtesy and the way you run forum. However we never got a response from programmers so I don't know if this is a "fix" to the original problem, a new problem, or a symptom of whatever caused the last problem. :? Just a bit frustrating as the members in my club who had +1, +2 and +3 penalties have now collected their fish later than anticipated or had cancelled the breeding and have opted to breed again with no information about the problem. Its all a bit frustrating. And a bit hard to have a positive attitude considering the lack of update this game has seen.

pearlbay

Re: Breeding problem - No penalty?

Postby pearlbay » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:49 am

Hi American Girl,

I am sorry I neglected to post a feedback to your initial report. Our developers did fix that problem, however. What they did, in brief, was to remove the penalty days of all "old" breedings.

They are now looking into the new issue you posted here, and I'll get back to you as soon as I have further details!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:16 am

Hi again American Girl,

the cause of this is indeed our developers' fix. It will only affect breedings you started before November 3rd - everything should be normal with all breedings you started after this day - meaning you should get your penalties as usual. So you can enjoy your "no penalties" with your "older breedings" until they are completed. :)

Best regards,

pearlbay

American Girl

Postby American Girl » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:18 am

Thanks Pearl.

I appreciate the fix as well as having no penalties even if it is only for a brief time. :hug:
Please convey the appreciation of myself and the rest of my club to the developers. :pray:

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:22 am

You're welcome, American Girl, I am delighted to hear we've been able to solve the problem to your club's contentment - and I'll most certainly pass on your regards to our team :)

Best wishes.

pearlbay

Return to “Bug Reports Server 1”