Club option

Post here if you have any ideas on how this game or subsequent versions could be improved! Please note we do not comment on any proposal made, or add every new idea to the game.
American Girl

Club option

Postby American Girl » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:04 pm

I would like to suggest an "activation option" for the club lake. I know not all clubs may do this, but when a new member joins FOOK they are required to make a good faith contribution. Usually they are newer low level members so the donation is not substantial amount of A$ but fish for the current quest and maybe some bricks to help us grow and allow more members to join is requested . . . this, in our view prevents people misreperesenting their desire to be in a club, coming into club fishing club lake and then immediately leaving. additionally it allows all newer members to feel they have contributed to the ongowing growth of an established club. They now own a part of it and can not only gain friendship and commaraderie but also the benefits of being a member with a high level club lake. This is a development of all current and past FOOK members and is communicated to all applicants prior to their joining. This way if anyone disagrees they can opt to join a more relaxed club without such requirements.

Last week around the holidays we had a bizarre person ask for membership on several of their alternate accounts. When we admitted one they ignored the origional agreement of contribution, immediately went to the club lake caught 2 chimeras some turtles and frogs, made inapprioriate comments in the club chat and then left. Not very nice in my opinion. I do not think this should happen in any club nor to any club president. It really wasn't very nice and ruined the mood in the club for several days.

If an activation option was available this may have been avoided. Or maybe the old option of "when a member leaves all their donations remain" can be turned around that "all clubfish caught that week/month/year are returned to lake"

Also can I request that these purloined fish be taken away from this member as they are not truly entitled to them?

Thanks

Renniks

Re: Club option

Postby Renniks » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:38 pm

You should "name and shame" the player concerned... a similar thing has just happened in the Zoo and the injured party made a post - that post remains and has been well copied and messaged to friends and Organisation members - that way the unscrupulous player will have less chance of getting away with it again...

American Girl

Postby American Girl » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Renniks wrote:You should "name and shame" the player concerned... a similar thing has just happened in the Zoo and the injured party made a post - that post remains and has been well copied and messaged to friends and Organisation members - that way the unscrupulous player will have less chance of getting away with it again...

Thats an excellent idea. But I am afraid that may go against forum rules. However if it is allowed in Zoo forum then it should be allowed here also.

I will report this thread and see if mods will allow a name and shame style post. If so I will name her.
If not you may message me in game and I will tell you. I have already discussed her with other club leaders and apparently her foul mouth and similar behavior have been exhibited to a few of them also.

Duffhead
upjers-team

Postby Duffhead » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:49 am

Actually, naming and shaming is against the forum rules. If you'd like to report another player, you may do so by using our support tool or by writing a mail to customerservice@upjers.com, whichever works best for you.

Edit:

Forum rules wrote:Posting theories and leading discussions about the possibilities of bug-using, rule-breaking and the unfair misuse of game rules, are expressly prohibited. Should you witness any such discussion, or have been informed about ways to circumvent the game rules an/or exploit bugs, please contact our Support.

American Girl

Postby American Girl » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Thanks Duffhead
I thought that this was arule. Thats why I didn't mention her.
I am not going to report. Its not worth it. But I appreciate the offer of help.

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”