Maximum values?

predivna

Maximum values?

Postby predivna » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:18 pm

Salute! :)
I wonder what the max. Values defense tower (in diamonds and gold), which is the biggest bonus in defense who bring monsters and what is mine
maximum in gold. Thank you in advance !! :)

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Maximum values?

Postby verkon » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:02 am

There are no maximum values for either, they can pretty much go endlessly high :P

The base tower strength will always have a lot more influence on your tower's overall strength than any of your monsters (your monsters only give monster points towards the monster bonus in the tower, and since that's a percentage of the base tower strength, the base tower strength will always have more influence). But within their small sphere of influence, of course the more expensive monsters and higher level monsters will generally give more monster points.

And there is no mine maximum either. It can get endlessly high (and will go up with every level as well).
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

predivna

Re: Maximum values?

Postby predivna » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:15 am

Wow! :D :P That answer did not expect.Meant it would be limited to a certain value but this is still better.Good decision I agree with her.
Keep up the good work .Cheer! :hug:

Return to “Questions and Beginner Help”