FAQ Suggestions

verkon
upjers-team

FAQ Suggestions

Postby verkon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:19 am

Seeing this is a new game at all, there aren't that many questions that have been frequently asked -- the existing FAQs are inspired by existing games.

If there are any topics you want to know more about, let me know here, and I'll see if I can write up some information for you :) Keep in mind though, that FAQs are just meant to take care of the basic "how do I play questions" and won't be incredibly detailed when it comes to the specifics.
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Dissector

Re: FAQ Suggestions

Postby Dissector » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Will there be a wipe after this beta or will all of our progress be saved?

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:04 am

Nope, everything will carry over :)

Wipes generally only occur going from closed to open betas.
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

evieOH

Postby evieOH » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:07 pm

Booster pack, how does one claim them?

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:26 am

I've added a short section on Booster Chests in general, and another one about how to redeem the code that gives you a free gold booster pack and some other things here.

Hope that helps!
Click HERE for help!

sanka

Postby sanka » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:17 am

where do I find out how to get a steward for conquered land. I didn't see anything about it and it keeps telling me I would get more money in tribute if I had a steward. Thank you. Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but when I Click on the forum link under the game it takes me to a page that is empty and says "about:blank". Finally got here from the upjers page.

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:12 am

Once you've conquered some regions, you'll get these bubbles next to your chest. The top one allows you to hire a steward.
Click HERE for help!

sanka

Postby sanka » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:59 pm

Thank you, that does appear, but I don't know if clicking it does anything. I have clicked it but is it supposed to do something when I click? Is it supposed to say steward hired or does it just do it.

Also can you slow down just a bit the automatic closing of the pop up boxes that tell you what you achieved. They dissolve a little too quickly for me to read them. It is nice not to have to close them, which is why I asked for just a bit of a slow down. Thank you again.

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:29 am

It's supposed to pop up a window asking you if you'd like to hire a steward if you click on the top one (or rent some kind of whipping equipment for training for the second, or buy some scraps to mix into your beast's food for the third). You'll still have an opportunity to decide.

I'll ask if anything can be done about slowing down the auto-close of the achievement notifications (remember that you can always check them in the achievement tab, too!)
Click HERE for help!

sanka

Postby sanka » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:28 pm

There is only the steward to click, when I mouse over it says With a steward in Tutorria you will receive a 20% higher tribute time remaining 27:39: 31 and counts down. Does that mean I have it for the length of time showing? Is that why it won't click ? Sorry to be so dense.

Return to “Questions and Beginner Help”