Game updates

Official Announcements from the team.
pearlbay

World Champion Trophy

Postby pearlbay » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:05 am

Germany has won the cup - and an entire nation celebrates!

To share our happiness with you, your first login into My Free Farm until Monday, July 21, will gain you a world champion trophy for your shadowboxes!

You will find the trophy on page 4 of your shadowbox!

Your My Free Farm-Team
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

pearlbay

1-2-3 - Get, set, eat!

Postby pearlbay » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:12 am

Dear players,

starting today, you can find a new building on the farmers' market that will ideally complement your monster fruit culture!

From level 31, you can now unlock the speed eating!

When producing monster fruits in your monster fruit culture (which can also be unlocked in the farmers' market at level 31), you will now also gain monster fruit pieces.

Using these, you can have contestants participate at speed eating contests and gain great rewards in the process!

How does it all work? Just click the spoiler button!

Spoiler:

Of course our current free bonus item with a Coins purchase, the greedy guts is, ideally suited to the latest update, also still available.

Enjoy our update!

Your My Free Farm-Team

In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Duffhead
upjers-team

Game update August 18

Postby Duffhead » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:15 am

Dear farmers,

our new update of My Free Farm brings lots of changes to the forestry.

In detail the following things have been added:

• 20 new quests
  • 12 new products which can be produced in the carpentry
  • 2 new tree species: ash (quest #45) and oak (quest #35)
  • 6 new products which can be produced in the sawmill
  • A completely revised interface for sawmill and carpentry
  • 2 new shadowbox items for quest #35 and #45
  • 1 new farmhouse item for quest #50

Lots of new products for your eagerly waiting forestry customers can be made from planks, scantling and roundwood, e.g. hay wagons, wine barrels, hammers, wall bars and many more!

Pay the forestry a visit and find out about the new opportunities!

Additional changes with this patch:

If you are currently hosting a speed eating contest on your farmers' market you can hover your mouse over the contestant to see how much fame you earned and how much is missing for the next level (your fame updates at the end of the contest).

Keep having fun!

Your My Free Farm-Team

Duffhead
upjers-team

The Mohawk Sheep

Postby Duffhead » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:05 am

Dear players,

With today's update, our super-animal campaign will start off into a new round.

From August 27th at 11:00 AM CEST until September 2nd at 11:59 PM CEST, you'll be able to secure yourselves the Mohawk Sheep.

During the course of this super-animal campaign, all players from level 14 onwards, will now be able to gather wool threads, which you, if you're lucky, will be able to find when harvesting fodder beet, potatos and geraniums.

As soon as you have gathered 500 wool threads, you'll be able to turn one of your sheep into a Mohawk Sheep. And the Mohawk Sheep comes equipped with quite extraordinary powers: It will give you an additional unit of wool every time you shear it!

Your collected wool threads will automatically be dropped off with Shepherd Cuthbert, expert of sheepology in Mootown.

Missing wool threads can also be purchased here from September 3rd at 12:01 AM CEST until September 9th at 11:59 PM CEST.

Also don't forget: each purchase of no less than 100 Coins*! will currently get you our marvelous Sheepy McYielderson for your shadowboxes!

But that's not all: a purchase of 200 Coins will get you one Sheepy McYielderson, plus a Coins bonus - please see our current bonus scale on our payment page, for further details!

Keep having fun playing!

Your My Free Farm Team

*Please mind that every payment is validated separately. You won't get the bonus items if you execute several inferior purchases (for example: 2x 50 Coins).

Duffhead
upjers-team

Bonus for rentable production slots!

Postby Duffhead » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:06 am

Dear players,

Starting now and up until September 29th, 2014 at 11:59 pm CEST, newly rented production slots will be booked for an additional 24 hours with no additional cost!

The following rentable slots comprised in this campaign are:

• Sawmill
  • Oil
  • Carpentry
  • Picnic area
  • 3rd pony
  • Knitting mill
  • Flower workshop
  • Windmill

The bonus time is already included in the displayed time as soon as you rent a slot! This bonus time cannot be applied to slots rented before the start of this campaign.

Duffhead
upjers-team

Plantation

Postby Duffhead » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:33 am

Dear players,

we have a great new feature for you – the plantation!

Beginning with level 28 the plantation can be unlocked. You will need to place the new vehicle hall on a building lot on your farm to access the plantation.

How does the vehicle hall work?

Spoiler:

Of course there's still our exclusive bonus item, the ”harvester's scythe“.

Keep having fun playing!

Your My Free Farm-Team

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Game updates

Postby verkon » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:08 am

Dear players,

Starting today, you can collect pairs again, because for this year's Halloween Campaign, we're bringing back our popular pair game!

Until Wednesday, November 5th at 23:59 CET you can win various rewards, such as eight new shadowbox items or even 2.5% of the points needed for the next level.

Spooky figures await you when you click the card pile below Gorden the pig:

If you're not familiar with our pair game yet, just click the following button:

Spoiler:

The Hit: If you manage to uncover all matching pairs and clear the board, we will give you 2.5% of the points you're missing to reach the next level!

Prizes include carrots, cucumbers, experience points, potato dollars, as well as eight special items for your shadowbox.

ImageImageImageImage

If you manage to find one of these items five times, you will receive an exclusive animated version for each further find on top!

ImageImageImageImage

In addition to the pair game, you can buy the Ghostly Castle from the architect.

And for the duration of the event, spooky ghosts will haunt your Farmies when you send them away!

Additionally, fitting farm house items will be available until November 4th, so you can create the proper ambience!

You can find a detailed overview of all available prizes in-game.

We wish you a lot of fun with our Halloween campaign!

And don't forget:

With the purchase of premium currency of at least 100 Coins, you can currently receive the Harvest Scythe for free for your shadowbox.

Your My Free Farm Team
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:42 am

Dear farmers,

The Christmas season has started and it's snowing! The first tender snowflakes have fallen over night in Mootown. As of today, My Free Farm will be covered in a beautiful layer of white!

Santa has found his way to Mootown today. From December 1st, 11:00am CET until December 14th 11:59pm CET, you'll be able to win great prizes from him and secure your very own My Free Farm Christmas gifts!

So how does it work? A click on the following button will tell you everything you need to know!:

Spoiler:

You'll also be able to decorate your farm house with plenty of Christmassy decorations.

That's not enough for you? Then turn your entire farm house into a gingerbread dream:

The hardware store also offers you the chance to decorate your fields this year:

And of course you're friends won't go out empty-handed! Generously lavish gifts on them with these wintery gifts available from the vending machine in Mootown.

We wish you a good start into the Christmas season this weekend and hope you enjoy the festive decorations!

Your My Free Farm Team
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:01 am

Our Christmas event launches into the next round tomorrow at 12:00am CET!

Christmas is getting ever closer, and the Christmas spirit is spreading in all of My Free Farm. Even your customers are feeling it!

Until December 26th 2014 at 11:59pm, you'll be able to welcome a special Christmas Farmy on your farm once a day! Since he's got quite a lot of cookies to bake to stuff all those stockings, he needs your grain and eggs!

On top of that, you'll now be able to carve cute nutcrackers and candle arches made from spruce wood in your forestry up until December 26th at 11:59 pm CET and thus secure yourselves two great new, animated items for your shadow boxes*.

Image Image

There is also something new to carve: The Christmas Pyramid! Carving 25 of them will secure you a nice reward!

Additionally, like every year Santa Pig has returned to the vending machine as exclusive seasonal shadowbox item and will be available until December 15th!

We wish you a happy advent time and hope you enjoy the game!

Your My Free Farm Team

*Carving 125 nutcrackers will gain you the nutcracker shadowbox item, carving 125 candle arches the candle arch shadowbox item.
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:16 am

Dear players,

From Monday, December 15th 11:00am to Sunday, December 28th at 11:59pm CET you'll be able to take part in our Deep Snow Digging Event (from Level 2 and up!).

You can win fantastic prizes during our Deep Snow Digging Event, from potato dollars and points to items for your shadowbox -- there's something for everyone!

You can get to the event via the shovel at the top of the screen:

How does it work? Click on the following button for instructions:

Spoiler:

Of course, you'll also find the rules in the game, by clicking on the question mark on the playing field.

Have fun shoveling!!

Your My Free Farm Team
Click HERE for help!

Return to “Announcements”