My Free Farm turns four!

Official Announcements from the team.
Duffhead
upjers-team

My Free Farm turns four!

Postby Duffhead » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:02 am

Hooray!

My Free Farm turns four and we have every reason to celebrate this wonderful event!

As part of our party program, we added a load of new content. And here it comes...

Birthday Party Game

Our amazing birthday party game will be active from Wednesday, October 9th (after the patch has been completed at 11 am CEST) until Tuesday, October 22nd at 11:59 pm. CEST

To start the game, simply click the birthday cake in the top menu:

Rules and prizes

Find the 10 cards that are displayed on the right-hand side of the game board.

Complete the game ten times to win the non-animated gift for your letter case:

Clear the game board eleven times or more, to win the animated one:

Finding one correct card earns you ten invitations, finding a wrong one gains you two invitations as consolation prize. If you manage to gather a total of 100 invitations, you will get 1.5 % of the points you still need to reach the next level.

You may collect a maximum of 120 invitations per game. The invitations can be used to invite party-goers in Mootown to take a seat at the birthday table in your letter case. Click on the birthday sheep in Mootown, to invite guests!

You have ten free tries per day, to find the correct cards, and also may take a brief peek under five cards per day. Each additional try will cost you one Coin.

But that's not all!

We also added 30 new amazing quests. Solve them, and earn the last building lot on the last farm!

The mill now offers you an additional slot to bake goods. Accelerate your power-up production! With a mere 5 Coins, you will be able to activate the second slot for seven days!

And last but not least: we have expanded the tooltip for processed goods: as of today, it also shows you the ingredients needed to produce them (thus, for instance cheese will show you the twelve units of milk needed to produce one piece of cheese)

Have fun celebrating and enjoy the new content!

And don't forget to secure yourselves our current free bonus item with your Coins purchase - the jolly jumping chestnut!

Your My Free Farm-Team

Return to “Announcements”