DragonStones Allotment

Vbunz

DragonStones Allotment

Postby Vbunz » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:51 pm

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if I am just having a streak of really rotten luck or am I missing something. When the DragonStones first came out I was getting them fairly often (Production, mining) and in fair quantities. Now, over the last couple of days, I'm getting significantly less. I've nearly mined out an entire section of floor (6 rows by 19 rows of blocks) and I've only had a couple (about 5) accumulations of Dragonstones from mining and they have been in quantities of 1, 2, 5 and a little over 100 stones. Whereas with the previous section I mined out I was getting DragonStones for every 3 or 4 blocks mined at anywhere from 190 - 430 stones at a time. A friend of mine is having even worse luck as they have just about mined out two whole sections of floor and have received a little more than 100 Dragonstones for their efforts.

Thank you for any suggestions/assistance in the contemplation of what is happening.

verkon
upjers-team

Re: DragonStones Allotment

Postby verkon » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:08 am

A couple of adjustments were made to the dragon stone payouts last week. Considering the size of the warehouses, players were getting a bit too many at first. So you're not having rotten luck -- everyone is getting less.
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Return to “Questions and Beginner Help”