Golf holes missing?

DrEMergency

Golf holes missing?

Postby DrEMergency » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Hi

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I seem to be missing golf holes. I just levelled up and it said I could build hole 12. However, I don't have a hole 12. Or indeed, a hole 10 or 11. Am I a little early (will they be added soon), or did I miss out on something?

Thanks,
Dr.E.

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Golf holes missing?

Postby verkon » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:41 am

You're early :P

There was a brief error that caused some new things to be uploaded prematurely (and for whatever reason, they're still listed in the help section and in the level up announcements). They aren't actually there yet and shouldn't be.

But soooooon.
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

DrEMergency

Postby DrEMergency » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Yes, well now I also have doctors missing. All 15+ of the 2 new types that I spent time training on the golf holes the past 2 days have gone from my classroom, I've lost points from the doctor level up, and I can no longer sort doctors in the waiting room. The game just hangs everytime I open the waiting room and try to sort doctors. And I'm pretty annoyed that I spent time and golfballs for 2 days on doctors that you've now taken away. Especially because I pay coins (ACTUAL MONEY) to buy golf balls, which you have effectively now stolen from me. Please get it sorted.

DrEMergency

Postby DrEMergency » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:49 am

HI

FYI, my doctor's lounge is still not working and I'm still missing doctors. Thanks.

Server 2
My ID: 6001133
Browser: Firefox and Chrome
Error: Sorting doctor's lounge causes game to hang. I can sort by hole, but not by price or doctor. Furthermore, going into the doctor's lounge when I've previously sorted my patient lounge also causes the game to hang.
Reproducible all the time since 3rd April.

jlcasgut

Postby jlcasgut » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:22 pm

DrEMergency wrote:HI

FYI, my doctor's lounge is still not working and I'm still missing doctors. Thanks.

Server 2
My ID: 6001133
Browser: Firefox and Chrome
Error: Sorting doctor's lounge causes game to hang. I can sort by hole, but not by price or doctor. Furthermore, going into the doctor's lounge when I've previously sorted my patient lounge also causes the game to hang.
Reproducible all the time since 3rd April.

Same here:

Server 2
ID: 6079649

Pollyparrot

Postby Pollyparrot » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:43 am

Problem with the Drs lounge here , and in my husbands seperate account.

Game crashes whenever I try and retrieve a Dr from storage via the golf course link, it usually works if I go via the referals/storage folder.

very annoying having to reload the game several times .

Account 6000774 . Server 2 (I think, the former UK one )
Using google chrome Version 41.0.2272.118 m

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:58 am

Thanks for the bug reports! I'll pass them on and hopefully we can get the Doctor's Lounge working properly again soon!

As for the new doctors that you've invested money in - once they are released for real, you will have them back with proper training any everything. They're just currently set to be invisible for the time being. I know that's frustrating :(

We're doing our best to clean up the mess created by this mishap. Please bear with us!
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:02 am

The problem should be resolved now - let us know if you're still having issues!

As I mentioned before, any new doctors that you've already purchased will be returned to you once they're released :)
Click HERE for help!

Pollyparrot

Postby Pollyparrot » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Any clues as to when the new holes and ICU rooms will start ?

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:29 am

Unfortunately, I can't tell you when they'll get patched in - but it shouldn't be too long of a wait.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience :(
Click HERE for help!

Return to “Bugs Server 2”