Pasta puzzle lvl 3?

Ragingfriar

Pasta puzzle lvl 3?

Postby Ragingfriar » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:17 pm

I can't recall that well what level it is, but there is a puzzle game for the pasta factory that could be considered aggravating for it's answers (at least for me).

In particular there are two,
First, the answer for "May help you win a marital row"
Spoiler:

Second, and personally the most aggravating, the one for "Wards off nosy neighbors"
Spoiler:

If those were supposed to be funny, I must say they weren't for me.

Anyway, re-reading this it sounds like it bothered me more than it actually did. But I still wish to leave my thoughts here, for whatever they are worth. The suggestion would therefore be, should you take this into account, to review those two puzzle questions.

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Pasta puzzle lvl 3?

Postby verkon » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:38 am

To preserve the puzzle-innocence of the people that don't like getting the solutions, I'll just stick the rest of my response in a spoiler.

Spoiler:

Also: For anyone thing "OOOOOH, VERKON DONE POSTED IN THE SUGGESTIONS... WHY DON'T I GET REPLIES?!" The Suggestions and Proposals section is technically not for me to post in. I check in, make sure all is well, pass on suggestions if they haven't come up elsewhere before, but I don't respond. This is a bit of an exception, since it's related to translations and in-game text, which is one of my domains ;) I would have moved it elsewhere, but I don't think there's another appropriate spot for it, since it isn't much of a bug.
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Ragingfriar

Postby Ragingfriar » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Thank you for reading, for replying and for even rewriting a question. There wasn't really a need since my post was mostly a rant, but I appreciate it.

To be clear, when I said aggraving I was talking about the offensiveness, not about the difficulty. Though I've cracked my brain a bit for some of the riddles, these two were more of a "no way this is it - click - oh, it actually was" type of "solution" for me. It's just that I wasn't all that pleased with those answers. I must admit that sometimes I get offended easily (guess my user name is kind of a freudian slip). Anyway, if it's just about difficulty, I welcome it, there is no fun without challenges after all.

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:22 am

I understood that it was mostly about the offensiveness :P But I added the other disclaimer just in case (or in case someone else understood it differently) -- usually it's more than two people that read what's going on.

And while it's pointless and silly to wrap everything in pillows to make it completely inoffensive (which I think is impossible anyway), it's good to keep an eye on things that are unduly "wrong" and will be perceived as such by a lot of people. No need to provoke people or make them feel unduly uncomfortable when they come to play games for their enjoyment.
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”