Magic Tower Events and points

ranchhand

Magic Tower Events and points

Postby ranchhand » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:21 pm

OK, maybe this was a bug last time, but the event two weeks ago randomly gave me 445 pumpkins after a few of my games. I played in the first few moments of the event and thought that maybe the early bird gets the worm. :) But this time, I was eager to get on right away and have not gotten that same reward at all. Was it a bug? Is it totally random? I've never been able to reach all three goals before and was hoping getting on early was the key. Anyone?
Looking for GUILD MEMBER! Must play every day for Royal Syndicate

(Farmies) Looking for: Eel Pond, Wishing Well, Oil mill

My Free Zoo (S1):
Visit: http://www.myfreezoo.com/nickpage/index/user/11492018

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Magic Tower Events and points

Postby verkon » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:11 am

The extreme pumpkin prizes for the first few hours of the last event were a bug -- it won't be happening again. It's back to grinding!

But don't forget you can use products to speed up the waits for new games in the villa, it helps quite a bit when chasing the Magic Tower rewards!
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

ranchhand

Postby ranchhand » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:27 am

:cry:

So sad.
Looking for GUILD MEMBER! Must play every day for Royal Syndicate

(Farmies) Looking for: Eel Pond, Wishing Well, Oil mill

My Free Zoo (S1):
Visit: http://www.myfreezoo.com/nickpage/index/user/11492018

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:05 am

Aww, don't be sad! :hug:
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Maladict

Postby Maladict » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:40 am

This is only the fourth event I've participated in, but I can tell that with some luck, a bit of timing, and a will to spend items on decreasing the wait time in the villa getting the third Magic Tower item is doable (then again, I've only done it once before, since I was one of the debatably lucky ones who managed to collect all 1000 pumpkins before the bug was fixed, and in my first event, I hadn't gained access to the Magic Tower before it started :) ). The last part may be tricky because of the uneven balance of honey pots to lockets and teacups (not sure about the distribution, but the pots are in a much higher demand than the other two, so I, for one, am always short on them ;) ), but, well, the option is there.

I also have a question, maybe a bit unrelated to the topic, but I've been curious about it since this event started: is the probability to get 10 items (hibiscus) from winning the game lower in this event than it'd been before? Like I said, I haven't participated in many events so far, and I've never noted the exact numbers before, and it is still the early phase of the event, so my estimations might as well be off - but I can't help but be under the impression that in the previous events, I got 10 x item a little bit more often than now. So - yeah. Just curious. :)

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:58 am

I don't believe the chance to get 10 Hibiscus is any lower than it usually is.

Then again, I have perpetually horrible luck with Magic Tower reward currencies. I'm the kind of person that gets excited when I get 3, because I always get 1. :'(
Click HERE for help!

Maladict

Postby Maladict » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:32 am

Haha, looks like I was just lucky the previous times! And seeing as there's still quite some time to go, I will just hope that my luck comes back (preferably soon) ;)

camigo7

Postby camigo7 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:58 pm

I have received the first prize in the Magic Tower w/the Ladybugs, and I have been playing the games faithfully and have not received any more Ladybugs and I don't lack that much to receive the second prize, not going to make it for the third prize, won't make it for the second either if I don't get my ladybugs owed to me. Is there a problem with dispensing the Ladybugs? :?: Thank You!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:14 am

Magic Tower events always end at Midnight on Monday going on Tuesday - the event is over. You can just see the window for a bit longer in case you want to buy missing items.
Click HERE for help!

camigo7

Postby camigo7 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Thank You for info..... I was watching the time count down and I thought that I had like 20 hrs left... :?:

Return to “General”