Free bonus items with gem purchases

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Free bonus items with gem purchases

Postby verkon » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:51 am

Dear players,

With each purchase of premium currency of 100 Gems or more*, you will receive not one, but two(!) great gifts:

Two Forsythias "Leonie," which award a whopping 100 decoration points each. Each Forsythia only takes up 1x1 fields on your map.

Enjoy the game!

Your Uptasia Team

*Forsythias are only awarded for purchases of 100 Gems or more in a single transaction. Several smaller payments (for instance 2x 50 Gems) will not grant you the forsythias.
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:03 am

Dear players,

Now that the days are getting longer again and the sun is coming out more than it did just a few weeks ago, life is returning to the Uptasian fields.

Effective immediately, players will receive fragrant Wildflowers with each purchase of premium currency of 200 Gems or more*.

These wonderful wildflowers give 100 decoration points when placed, and won't take up more than 2x2 fields.

Enjoy the game!

Your Uptasia Team
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:23 am

Dear players,

Just in time for Easter, we have a special new free bonus gift for you, appropriate for the season: The Catkin Bush!

With each purchase of premium currency of 100 Gems or more*, you will receive not one, but two of these pretty spring decorations!

Each Catkin Bush grants you 100 decoration points!

Enjoy the game!

Your Uptasia Team

*Catkin bushes are only awarded for purchases of 100 Gems or more in a single transaction. Several smaller payments (for instance 2x 50 Gems) will not grant you the catkins.
Click HERE for help!

Return to “Announcements”