Game updates

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Game updates

Postby verkon » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:07 am

Dear players,

For this weekend, we've prepared something special for you:

All players that have completed the tutorial will receive twice as many Hidden Object Points as usual in the time from

Friday, January 30th, 2015 at 12:00pm CET to Sunday, February 1st, 2015 at 11:59pm CET

Have fun hunting down those hidden objects!
Your Uptasia Team
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:55 am

Dear players,

As of today, all players level 5 and higher have the possibility to increase their rewards for completing hidden object games!

New in Uptasia: Hidden Object Game Boosters!

Effective immediately, there are three different boosters: There are boosters to increase the amount of points and coppers, and the special experience booster, which allows you to earn experience points with every hidden object game!

To celebrate the introduction of these great new features, all players level 5 and higher will receive 10 Boosters of each kind free!

Additional boosters can be acquired with gems.

To find out how it all works, just click on the following button:

Spoiler:

And don't forget, our current free bonus giftwith the purchase of premium currency -- the Mossy Bench -- is still available!

Enjoy the game!

Your Uptasia Team
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:50 am

Dear Players,

Effective immediately, there's a new premium pet in the shop!

Special Features
  • Kangaroo Mom Elanora and her adorable daughter Manya are now available in the shop for 60 Gems. These two kangaroos aren't just incredibly cute, they also have the ability to permanently increase your storage space by +1, +3 or +5 slots once per day.

Miscellaneous
  • Maximum Decoration Points
    • If your maximum decoration points are higher than your current amount, a red i will show next to the decoration point display.
    • Maximum decoration points are now displayed in the decoration points window and explained.
  • A bug has been fixed that caused special offers with several items at once to not be credited properly.

There's also a brand new free bonus gift with the purchase of Gems: 2x Forsythia "Leonie"!

Enjoy the game!

Your Uptasia Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:59 am

Dear players,

Today's patch has a special little feature for you: Pet Housing!

You will now be able to acquire housing for Barry the St.Bernard.

• Barry's Hut
    • costs 5,000 Coppers
  • Barry's Castle
    • costs 30 Gems
    • gives 500 decoration points

If you own Barry, you'll be able to click on housing to have Barry wait there for you -- that is, until you ask him to follow you again with another click. Of course, you'll still get Barry's bonus if he's in his house.

This patch also brings us a new free bonus gift with Gem purchases: Wildflowers!

Enjoy the game!

Your Uptasia Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:00 am

Dear players,

What's that glittering behind the trees? Could it be...? Goodness, it is! A unicorn! Look at that pearlescent horn, that silky mane... what a beautiful creature!

Amalthea the Unicorn is a brand-new pet that will follow your character and grant a large amount of experience depending on your level daily. Amalthea can be acquired in the shop for 50 gems!

Additionally, today's patch finally provides a hang-out for everyone's favorite kitty! Bianca now has two "housing" options:

• Bianca's Basket
    • costs 5,000 Copppers

• Bianca's Scratching Tree
    • costs 30 Gems

Note: There's also been a small bug fix - your pets will stay in their housing if your character goes fishing.

...And there are some small changes with the patch!
    • There is now an indicator to show when you have free games available in the Villa - the little icon on the minimap will flash!
    • Hidden object game sites will now be highlighted
    • Various graphical glitches and errors have been fixed

Last but not least, we're proud to present a brand new hidden object location, available in the Magic Tower:

Excavation
    • New hidden object games
    • gives 2,000 decoration points
    • generates experience that can be picked up periodically
    • doesn't require repairs
    • doesn't require construction permits or max customers
    • available in the Magic Tower shop for 45 Magic Crystals

You will also be able to find some brand-new decorations matching the theme of the excavation in the shop!

Enjoy the game!

Your Uptasia Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:47 am

Dear players,

Barry and Bianca already have their unique hangouts - now it's time for Leela to get a special spot:

Delight Leela with a Pedestal or Fountain to perch atop of! Both can be found in the Pet housing tab of the shop.

Leela's Pedestal
    • available in the shop for 5,000 Coppers

Leela's Fountain
    • available in the shop for 30 Gems

Enjoy the game!

Your Uptasia Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:18 am

Dear players,

We have a special surprise for you this weekend:
From Thursday April 2nd 2015 to Monday April 6th at 11:59pm CEST, you will earn twice the hidden object points for all hidden object games you play!

But that's not all: You will now be able to acquire items that were previously only available as bonus gifts when buying premium currency from special daily offers! So keep an eye out for them!

There have also been a couple of small changes to the game:

Market Assistant
  • If you have hired the market assistant, you'll now see infos about a customer if you hover your mouse cursor over them.

Miscellaneous
  • Fixed a display error that sometimes caused productions to be transparent.

There's also a brand-new free bonus giftwith purchases of premium currency of at least 100 Gems: Two Catkin Bushes!

Enjoy the game!

Your Uptasia Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:45 am

Dear players,

Gradually, all your pet friends in Uptasia will get their very own hangouts. This week it's Coco the Owl's turn!

There are now two hangouts available for Coco. If you own Coco and have one of the hangouts, all you need to do is click on the hangout to have Coco wait for you until you pick her up with another click. You'll still receive her bonus, even if she's happily perched in her hangout.

• Coco's Perch
    • Available in the Magic Tower
    • Costs 15 Magic Crystals
  • Coco's Laurel Wreath
    • Available in the Shop
    • Costs 30 Gems
    • Grants 500 decoration points

Additionally, today's patch makes it possible to tear down buildings with added production slots even when your resource warehouses are full - however, you will lose any resources that don't fit into your warehouse.

And of course, our current bonus gift - two catkin bushes - is still available with purchases of premium currency of 100 Gems or more!

Enjoy the game!

Your Uptasia Team
Click HERE for help!

Return to “Announcements”