How do I make screenshots and place them on the forum?
- Click the key Print Screen (Prt Sc) on your keyboard
- Open a graphics-program of your choice (such as Paint, Gimp, etc.)
- Click on paste under "edit"
- Select the portion of screen you'd like to show
- Save as .jpg (Mind the image's size and the forum's size limitations!)
- Upload via an image-host (such as imageshack, imgur or tinpyic)
- Copy the path and place it between two image-tags - just like this:
Code: Select all
When your image is posted, you'll see this:
Note: To make taking screenshots and uploading them even easier, you can also use the free tool / browser add-on lightshot (or similar). This tool will enable you to both take screenshots, edit and upload them to an image server without needing to resort to other programs.
<<< Back to FAQ content >>>