Where Is Arnold ?

Renniks

Where Is Arnold ?

Postby Renniks » Tue May 21, 2013 7:23 am

Hi,

I copied this from a time converter site.

Location Local time Time zone UTC offset
Brussels (Belgium) Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 11:00:00 AM CEST UTC+2 hours
Coventry (United Kingdom - England) Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 10:00:00 AM BST UTC+1 hour

I do not have Arnold yet and harvested my overnight Tomatoes after 1000 GMT and no Rags :!:

All I see is the advertising for the campaign.

Superchicken Campaign! Gather rags and gain a superchicken!

It should have triggered at 1000 as I logged in and out multiple times since then.

Ren :(

diamond17

Re: Where Is Arnold ?

Postby diamond17 » Tue May 21, 2013 9:42 am

i too cant find where to cash in for rags

Renniks

Postby Renniks » Tue May 21, 2013 11:16 am

So Arnold showed up at 1100 SERVER TIME which is 1600 UK time and I believe 1700 German time :!:

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Wed May 22, 2013 3:22 am

Hi everyone,

thank you very much for the information! I can only assume that the problem occurred because the campaign wasn't supposed to be started yet in some countries that still had the Easter campaign running, and may have been started later accidentally. Normally, all our campaigns are launched according to CEST.

I'll have this looked into - please excuse the inconvenience!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Renniks

Postby Renniks » Thu May 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Easter was over three weeks ago. I thought all the Farm servers were supposed to be the same :?:

Please confirm then that as the campaign started late and the clock started at 168.00 hours (exactly seven days) that the campaign will finish according to the countdown clock and not the time it was supposed to finish because that will be 6 hours less time.

Timing is very important and I do not want to get caught out again like I did at Christmas with the Nibbles because the campaign finishes hours ahead of time.

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Fri May 24, 2013 2:47 am

Hi Ren,

there were a few differences in the Easter campaign this time; it started later and ended later in chiefly Orthodox countries, that is, Russia, Greece and Bulgaria. The Easter bunny was at the same spot as Air Ace Arnold, so the campaign had to be postponed there.

I am in the process of getting an answer to your question, and shall let you know as soon as I have a reply.

Best regards,

pearlbay

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Mon May 27, 2013 4:08 am

Hi again,

according to our developers, the timer is decisive here, which means that the campaign should end as it started, according to US-time. That means you should have the same time everyone else had for participating at it. We'll of course make extra sure our future campaigns will start and end as announced again. Please excuse the inconvenience!

Best regards,

pearlbay

Return to “Bug Reports Server 1”