Racka Sheep

OrganicEndeavor

Re: Racka Sheep

Postby OrganicEndeavor » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:16 pm

This one is risky, isn't it. I want them if they produce wool and more xp for feeding, but I guess we will really know all this after the Easter hunt and not before..if anyone has a crystal ball please do share here :) cause I guess we are all longingly hanging here..
Regards

OrganicEndeavor

meirarose

Postby meirarose » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:26 am

The way I figure it is:

These are very expensive animals, at least for breeding.
We have no idea what their characteristics are, so it's a very expensive gamble.
Space is a premium concern in this game and medium animal pens do take up a chunk of space, plus the expense in diamonds for a barn.
There will be other campaigns and offers where we might have a clue what we're getting.

So I stopped at the booster pack because 1) I have excess money because I've reached the point where the only things I can *usefully* purchase at my level are with diamonds, and most of those are too expensive and 2) the booster pack was the *only* thing worth bothering with, at least for my level 7 farm. A single animals is pointless here, I'll save it in case there are cards for a mate. The forsythia bush in the zoo game is huge and space is a premium here, besides I don't need more decor. And the racka pair is a very expensive gamble.

Who knows, I might even get one more card piece for the bee hive from the last one. That would get me to 19/40. Hurrah. :o
"I wish I could feed my daily free zebra to the lions for extra points" - TheGus

ieatredcrayons

Postby ieatredcrayons » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:51 am

I've reluctantly come to the same conclusion about the Racka sheep meirarose. I figured the number of bonfires I'd need on my farm and the amount of space they took up wasn't worth the sheep in the end when there wasn't quite enough information available on them. I did end up going for the forsythia bush because that wasn't too much of a gamble. I do hope it's not too big though, but nothing says that I have to use it on my farm anyway.

Bring on the gold booster though - I've got everything crossed that I end up with at least one great card from it! :D

EllieBeanie

Postby EllieBeanie » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:32 am

I just went for it, thalers are easily and quickly replaced! I will let you know what the sheep are like soon haha

EllieBeanie

Postby EllieBeanie » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:49 am

In case anyone is interested, they do produce wool woo!

ieatredcrayons

Postby ieatredcrayons » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:20 am

Thanks for letting us know Ellie. I've still got my one in my inventory at the moment, but I totally love feeding them on other farms - they make the funniest noise! Keeps me laughing for ages, but then it seems I'm easily amused. :D

OrganicEndeavor

Postby OrganicEndeavor » Thu May 01, 2014 9:49 am

Now I'm a little sorry I didn't take the gamble..
Regards

OrganicEndeavor

Kammi75

Postby Kammi75 » Thu May 01, 2014 10:48 am

Same, OrganicEndeavor :( They look sooooo cute too, I want to steeeaal them when I'm visiting friends farms :roll:

meirarose

Postby meirarose » Fri May 02, 2014 2:11 am

Lost the gamble, technically, but I've got an extra 2 mil for my guild so that's a big plus.
"I wish I could feed my daily free zebra to the lions for extra points" - TheGus

thorin04

Postby thorin04 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:51 pm

I got a question.

The text on level 1 Racka Sheep says it produce 2 pieces of wool in 2 days and 7 hours... while the normal level 1 sheep produce 2 pieces of wool in 1 day and 22 hours.

Is that true, that the Racka Sheep is 16,5 % less productive than the normal sheep?

Return to “Questions and Beginner Help”