Last edited: May 15 2014
There are three different types of Wonders of the World
- Wonders of the world that serve to attract further customers
- The chapel - gives you 12.000 popularity and requires 40 card-pieces
- The carriage - gives you 2.000 popularity and requires 20 card-pieces
- The fountain square - gives you 6.000 popularity and requires 30 card-pieces
- Wonders of the world that serve to produce goods
- The eel pond - gives you 12.000 popularity and requires 40 card-pieces
- The trout pond - gives you 2.000 popularity and requires 20 card-pieces
- The carp pond - gives you 6.000 popularity and requires 30 card-pieces
- The beekeeping gives you 1,500 popularity and requires 40 card-pieces
- The hunting cabin gives you 5,000 popularity and requires 50 card-pieces
- Unique Wonders of the world that serve to activate different bonuses
- The wishing well - requires 75 card-pieces, and can be placed on your farm just once.
The wishing well enables you to activate precious bonuses in exchange for thalers. Once you have activated a bonus, you won't be able to activate the wishing well for a certain period of time. This period of time may differ, depending on the amount of thalers you invested.
The bonuses are:
- Acceleration of all animal-productions (up to 5h)
- Acceleration of all plant-productions (up to 5h)
- Acceleration of all building-productions (up to 5h)
You'll be able to get Wonders of the World by collecting the so-called "Wonder of the world cards". You'll be able to find those in your card-inventory under your level 5 card-pieces. You won't be able to complete them prematurely: you need to collect or trade for them, to be able to gain the complete card and build the respective Wonder of the world.
Wonder of the world cards may be contained in the friendship cards, as well as all three types of boosters.
All Wonders of the world are fully built as soon as you place them on your zoo - they don't have a construction countdown timer.
The fish ponds
To place fish in one of your fish ponds, all you need to do is click the respective pond. This will trigger a pop-up, which will show you how much the fish will cost.
Then just wait for the indicated time to expire, and already you'll be able to call your first fish your own.
Each species of fish has its own pond:
Code: Select all
Species of fish Type of pond Costs per production Minimum yield
Eel Eel pond 20,000 thalers 20
Trout Trout pond 5,000 thalers 10
Carp Carp pond 11,250 thalers 15
to produce honey in your beekeeping, all you need to do is click your beekeeping. A pop-up with the price will appear that the production will cost you (4,400 thalers). Now just wait until the indicated time has elapsed (14 hours), and you will be able to call 10 units of honey your own.
The hunting cabin
To gain venison in your hunting cabin, click your hunting cabin. A pop-up with the price will appear that the production will cost you (6,900 thalers). Now just wait until the indicated time has elapsed (8 hours), and you will be able to call 12 units of venison your own.
<<< Back to content >>>