Terrarium Glitch Strikes Again

Problems with the game? Please report them here. Don't forget to include the following information, otherwise we won't be able to help you!
Banatu

Terrarium Glitch Strikes Again

Postby Banatu » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:08 am

Server 2
ID 27024438
Chrome V 39.0.2171.65 m
0630Z

Today I wanted to swap tarantulas and aye-ayes around so the aye-ayes would be in the cage with the breeding equipment. I removed all animals (2 tarantulas and 2 aye-ayes) and placed the aye-ayes in the cage with the breeding equipment. This is what happened:

I exited the terrarium house and reentered, to find this:

I was unable to select any of the animals. It is very similar to the glitch I mentioned in the 'Floating Cobra' thread before, except it never before interfered with my ability to place, remove or otherwise do anything with the animals. The aye-ayes appeared in all other terrarium cages, even those in completely separate houses, such as the scorpions on the other side of the zoo:

But I could still interact with the scorps and other animals, just not the aye-ayes in the aye-aye cage.

Relogging fixed it and it's not a super-big deal, at least not yet---it seems to be evolving!

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Terrarium Glitch Strikes Again

Postby verkon » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:52 am

Bwahahaha. That is awesome! I mean... er... terrible.

As long as relogging fixes it, it's probably not something major we can fix. Just display changes confusing the poor flash cache, I'd assume.

But thank you for the screenshots. I'm more amused by them than I should be.

Aye-aye: Ooooh. Should I touch it? I want to touch it!
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Banatu

Postby Banatu » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Lol. Okay, I won't complain about it anymore unless it persists after relogging. :)

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:00 am

Well, if your complaints contain amusing pictures, I don't mind ^^

But yeah -- if anything persists after relogging, we're always interested :P We don't want anything interfering with being able to interact with animals!
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

bumblezoo

Postby bumblezoo » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:08 pm

That was hysterical :)
thanks for the laugh... love the aye-aye's secret thought process ;)

Return to “Bug Reports Server 2”