portal??

Problems with the game? Please report them here. Don't forget to include the following information, otherwise we won't be able to help you!
benika

portal??

Postby benika » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:47 am

Not sure if i have a bug problem or not? i cannot seem to log in or register for the portal. I use my username - benika and it says somebody already has this name. I have tried my email address and that says its not registerd and then if i register with my email address and a new username it makes a new zoo. What is going on here :wall:

pearlbay

Re: portal??

Postby pearlbay » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:08 am

Hi benika,

there are many, many users who have signed up on our portal already. It's only normal that someone may have already chosen this user name as their portal name. If it's already in use, then you can either add a few digits to it, or simply choose a different one.

Please mind that if you import your My Free Zoo Account to the portal, your login name and password will change to your portal login name and password!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

benika

Postby benika » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:50 am

Hi Pearlbay

Thanks for your reply! I think i must of clicked the wrong register box as it kept making me a new zoo which i then deleted. All sorted now didnt realise you had to link it up. Thanks for your help and great way to earn diamonds :D

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:33 am

Hi benika,

thanks a lot for the positive feedback! I am delighted to hear everything works as it should now! :)

Cheers,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Return to “Bug Reports Server 2”