Game Updates

pearlbay

Server downtime, November 12th 2013

Postby pearlbay » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:51 am

Dear park directors,

Due to a game patch, the game servers of My Fantastic Park will be off-line on Tuesday, November 12th 2013 starting at 11 am GMT.

Thank you for your understanding!

Your My Fantastic Park Team
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

pearlbay

The water scooter arena returns!

Postby pearlbay » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:06 am

Dear park directors,

the dark dull days of November have arrived: high time to get the summer-feeling back into your parks!

Starting at level 58, you'll now find a formerly exclusive bonus item in your park shops: the water scooter arena.

Get yourselves this splashing fun attraction, and expand your Pirate theme worlds at the same time! Your visitors are sure to be thrilled!

Also don't forget to secure yourselves our current free bonus gift with your diamond-purchase!

Your My Fantastic Park-Team

Duffhead
upjers-team

Doubletime!

Postby Duffhead » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:44 am

Dear players,

as of today we double the thrill of opening a booster: buy one booster and get another booster of the same value for free!*

How to double your booster:

Piece of cake! Just buy whichever booster you feel like (it doesn't matter if it's a bronze, silver or gold one, you always get one of the same value in addition) and activate it.

Choose your cards or let the system pick them. You may also flip additional cards for the according fee. Your cards will be transported to your stock of cards or card pieces .

Just click the booster icon afterwards. The booster you just bought sparkles and can be opened again!

This campaign will be active for one week and ends on 20.11.2013 um 12:00 (server time)!

Seize the opportunity and get the most out of your boosters!

*Please note that only boosters you bought are affected. Your free daily booster will not be doubled!

pearlbay

Server downtime, November 20th 2013

Postby pearlbay » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:30 am

Dear park directors,

Due to a game patch, the game servers of My Fantastic Park will be off-line on Wednesday, November 20th 2013 starting at 12 noon GMT.

pearlbay

Expand your parks!

Postby pearlbay » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:24 am

Dear park directors,

with today's update you'll once again be able to expand your park twice! That means: we have added two further possible expansions to My Fantastic Park.

Increase the size of your park and make room for more attractions, stalls and decoration!

Enjoy our update!

Also don't forget to secure yourselves our current free bonus gift with your diamond-purchase!

pearlbay

Server downtime, November 26th 2013

Postby pearlbay » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:09 am

Dear park directors,

Due to a game patch, the game servers of My Fantastic Park will be off-line on Tuesday, November 26th 2013 starting at 12 noon GMT.

pearlbay

The witches' forest returns!

Postby pearlbay » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:26 am

Dear park directors,

let yourselves be enchanted! With today's patch, we're happy to welcome the Witches' Forest back to My Fantastic Park!

Starting at level 64, you'll now be able to purchase this magical attraction in your park shops. Go ahead and enchant your visitors with this amazing attraction!

pearlbay

Server downtime, December 10th 2013

Postby pearlbay » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:51 am

Dear park directors,

Due to a game patch, the game servers of My Fantastic Park will be off-line on Tuesday, December 10th 2013 starting at 12 noon GMT.

pearlbay

Christmas on My Fantastic Park!

Postby pearlbay » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:00 am

Dear park directors,

good tidings we bring!

As the advent season progresses, Christmas is drawing ever closer, and one can almost hear the soft tinkling of bells as Santa is making his way from the north-pole to start spreading the joys of Christmas to all our homes.

Time to do the same with your parks, don't you think? And thanks to this year's Christmas Campaign, you'll have ample reason and items to do just that!

Fill your parks with festive Christmas trees, gingerbread men and women, and much more, and create your own personal winter wonderland.

Each Christmas decoration you place in your park, will gain you gifts. If you manage to collect enough gifts before the campaign ends on December 17th 11:59 am GMT, you may even be able to place a completely new attraction in your parks that is certain to transport your visitors to entirely different spheres the enchanted tower!

If you've already participated at similar campaigns, such as our Fall or Halloween Campaign, you will surely recall how the system works: starting after today's patch on Tuesday, December 10th 2013 until Tuesday, December 17th at 11:59 am GMT*, you'll find a large assortment of different, festive Christmas-decorations in your park-shops.

Decorate your park with these beautiful items, and gather gifts. The higher the amount of gifts you manage to collect, the more and better presents you'll receive once the campaign has ended.

Please note: the campaign will end on December 17th at 11:59 am GMT*. Only decorations placed in your park until then will be counted and gain you prizes!

To open the overview that'll show you how many presents you have collected, please click the Christmas gift at the right-hand side of the screen:

Also don't forget to get yourselves our current free bonus item with your diamond-purchase!

Enjoy our Christmas campaign, and have a wonderful Christmas season!

*The campaign will end on December 17th at 11:59 am according to Greenwich Mean Time. Please mind that there might a be differences of several hours between GMT and the time zone you live in!

pearlbay

Server downtime, January 14th 2014

Postby pearlbay » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:08 am

Dear players,

due to a patch, My Fantastic Park won't be accessible for a short while on January 14th 2014 at 12 noon GMT.

Please excuse the inconvenience!

Return to “Announcements”