Random Twins

Post here if you have any ideas on how this game or subsequent versions could be improved! Please note we do not comment on any proposal made, or add every new idea to the game.
bumblezoo

Random Twins

Postby bumblezoo » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:55 pm

After such an enjoyable week of twins, I think adding twins randomly into everyday breeding would be a fun way to keep breeding more exciting :)
In the wild, most animals bear more than one baby at a time - so it would be more realistic and make zoo players happier too !!!

Hyperion

Re: Random Twins

Postby Hyperion » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:20 am

That is a very nice idea. I like. It would still not convince me to breed ridiculously expensive breeders such as the octo, the capybara, or the pigeon (breeding cost to purchasing price) but imagine the delight for the occasional twin. Same for the org breeding - which unfortunately is way too rare.

The twin week btw is really great. It balances the aforementioned expensive breeders and is overall fun.
Hyperion, S1, http://www.myfreezoo.com/nickpage/index/user/11085811
MFZ org is looking for active members. If you are interested, please contact Hyperion or Thalla.

georgedog

Postby georgedog » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:21 am

Got to say that I completely agree with Bumble. It would add a bit more excitement to the breeding if a twin happened every now and again.

Crazyguy

Postby Crazyguy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:23 pm

SIM! Yes! I totally agree with that

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”