WALLPAPER !!!

Post here if you have any ideas on how this game or subsequent versions could be improved! Please note we do not comment on any proposal made, or add every new idea to the game.
frisky

WALLPAPER !!!

Postby frisky » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:32 am

Is it just me, but has wallpaper cards taken over in the ' friends' stars cards and the booster packs ???

it used to be parrots, zebras and rabbits ...now we seem to be awash with every piece of wallpaper there is , if you don't get 2 a day ..you are very lucky

Has MFZ gone a bit OTT or just my bad luck !!

Cully

Re: WALLPAPER !!!

Postby Cully » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:40 pm

oops i posted before i saw your comment. absolutely. out of 8 bronze cards - 4 were wallpaper. i paid for a gold pack - 4 were wallpaper.
They really do seem to be dominating the cards at the moment. we need more of a balance

maltebrigge

Postby maltebrigge » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:13 pm

Agreed. It's taken over, and it's seriously reduced the chances of getting decent cards once in a while. We seriously don't need so much. A reduction would be a great help.

MaelJ

Postby MaelJ » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Personally I think wallpapers silly...maybe tile mosaics or artificial rock walls or bas-relief but wallpaper ???

frisky

Postby frisky » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:48 pm

:( I thought that as I progressed through the zoo levels , I might get some better friendship cards / offers / bronze boosters ..???!!!
So today my level 47 zoo ..almost 48 received...
Special Offer...Wallpaper!!
Friendship star cards....1- a fox...a fir tree ...wallpaper...yep iI got the wallpaper..
2..Flowers...jungle water trough...whale...lucky there I got the whale!
3..playground...wallpaper...bison....wall paper again ..

Bronze Booster.....I picked a zebra ( goes without saying !), £50, a water fountain, a, yellow poppy, and missed out on ice cream neon sign, grass water trough, sand path and wallpaper. !
My friends in the lower level 40 zoos get better cards than I do..

The only way I completed the Kakapo bird was by trading with mid 30's zoos..

And my level 4 collection of cards ..I have 8 pages...4 of those consist of wallpaper, amazon plants and cash animals from the ice cream / burger men etc ..that no one wants and i cant trade with ... gone are those days I may have picked up a gorilla, a cheetah, even a white tiger ...a distant memory..
and from reading the post of gold boosters well no point trying to top up that way ...so no trading again today ...my luck just isnt there at the moment I guess...Asad Frisky
:(

morgellon

Postby morgellon » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:49 pm

I have to agree. Before I had to quit about a year ago, I really looked forward to doing the friendship tasks every day for the good cards. Now 80% of what I get is wallpaper, with no trade value and very little sell value, for buildings that I don't really want and that are months and months out of reach even if I did want them.

I think I've got 2 diamond animal cards since I've started this time around, I'm lvl 24 now, and maybe 5 zd animal cards. If I didn't have a high lvl rl friend here feeding me free cards all the time I wouldn't have hardly any animals at all. I remember last time getting fox and donkey and porcupine and all those fairly easily, at least often enough to keep you going. This is a really frustrating and disappointing change that has really dampened my enthusiam for mfz.

Incidentally my friend is also annoyed at the large amount of wallpaper cards.

Cully

Postby Cully » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:51 pm

I've noticed that trade is affected now. There are very few animal cards around now so there's not much to trade. Of all of the people on my friends list there are currently 3 trades up. I would much rather trade for my animals, and if necessary buy the last piece with my diamonds, than just buy one outright. Trading for them is part of the game. Come on upjers - give us our animals back

tillysewell

Postby tillysewell » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:47 pm

Hi Cully..defo agree with you on the trading ...I have had the last few days of wallpaper, plants, etc ..no animals at all with which to trade with ! See if my luck changes this weekend!
tilly

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”