Prehistoric Zoo

Post here if you have any ideas on how this game or subsequent versions could be improved! Please note we do not comment on any proposal made, or add every new idea to the game.
MaelJ

Prehistoric Zoo

Postby MaelJ » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Just a suggestion for a variation on the game but how about a zoo featuring prehistoric animals from all eras of geological history. New zoo specimens could be acquired by 'newly developed' time machine which requires a more powerful drive system and costlier energy source the bigger the animal you bring back...The game could feature everything from trilobites early invertebrates and fish, through amphibians, reptiles and dinosaurs (of course) right up to woolly mammoths and the poor old dodo....

The game could feature all the prehistoric landscapes with lots of hazards the need for special equipment to investigate different envirnoments and an exploration element...

Cully

Re: Prehistoric Zoo

Postby Cully » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:00 pm

and a woolly mammoth!

Shawn Kelly

Postby Shawn Kelly » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:18 am

Sounds like Jurassic Park... lol - not the movie the game that's out on apps...
Shawn
Member Of GrassClan

Co2011

Postby Co2011 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:26 pm

that is a good idea jd6! love it! i LOVE all the movies of Jarasic Park!

MaelJ

Postby MaelJ » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:05 am

Glad to see a lot of my ideas in this post are finding their way into the new museum..... a little recognition for the idea would have been nice.....noone from the 'company' has even bothered acknowledging my thread.... I see as I suggested the museum will be allowing keepers to search for fossils from different periods too....

MerleGrimes

Postby MerleGrimes » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:11 pm

MaelJ wrote:Glad to see a lot of my ideas in this post are finding their way into the new museum..... a little recognition for the idea would have been nice.....noone from the 'company' has even bothered acknowledging my thread.... I see as I suggested the museum will be allowing keepers to search for fossils from different periods too....

Well, they're not doing corny dinosaurs being brought back.. they're doing a museum..

MaelJ

Postby MaelJ » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:44 pm

Fossils from each period - just as I suggested creatueres from each geological period so there are bound to be 'corny' dinosaurs... I think my post was a major source of inspiration for the 'museum' too much of a coincidence not to be.......Its great asking for ideas and not giving any credit even if they are bound to make a few extra pennies for upjers.... :wall:

Cully

Postby Cully » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:48 pm

Since when were dinosaurs corny?

MerleGrimes

Postby MerleGrimes » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:08 am

Cully wrote:Since when were dinosaurs corny?

Dinosaurs are great. Fossils are cool

But the idea of having dinosaurs brought back from the dead in your zoo has always come off as corny to me. Even when Zoo Tycoon did it

Al Cracka

Postby Al Cracka » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:36 am

Dude,

a) Prehistoric animals previously popped up in Zoo Tycoon and again in Zoo Kingdom, so the idea is not at all new;
b) The board says clearly, "Please note we do not comment on any proposal made";
c) Lots of people have had lots of suggestions for Upjers, many of which Upjers has implemented. That's awesome, but you're the only person who has complained about "recognition".

It's terrific that you got what you wanted, but acting like it's your special idea that you should get a prize for is silly.
My zoo
S2 Level 44 Global Zoo

MFZ Wiki - message me to get involved!

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”