- Rules of Trade
- In order to keep the trade section clean, so-called "up" or "bump" posts are only permitted once a day.
Every time you click "Reply" in your own thread and therewith create a new post (up-post), this results in your thread sky-rocketing to the top of the section. This is only permitted once per day.
- Your original post can be edited by yourself at any moment, therefore your offer/request can be adjusted accordingly. This is necessary in order to secure equal opportunities for all players to dispose of their products.
This includes posts such as "Prices adjusted", "another xxx available", "Thanks for your purchase", "Sent/On the way" and similar posts. Please lead any discussion concerning an offer/request by PM or IGM.
This "up" rule applies as soon as you have started a thread. This means that up-posts originating on the same day as the start of the thread are not asked for.
- Ever player may possess one thread per sub-forum.
- In the trade section "Coins", one thread each is permitted for each purchase and sale, respectively. This rule is necessary so that the "up" rule is not evaded by multiple threads. Our moderators are willing to purge your thread, should it contain more than 50 posts.
To request a purge of your thread, simply write a PM to any moderator, indicating the URL of your corresponding thread. Should your offer/request no more be valid, please add *closed* to the title. Important: Please do not delete the whole text.
- Please indicate your garden name with every offer/purchase. In this manner, further inquiries can be avoided. It would be even better to indicate your garden name in your signature..
- The "up" rule also applies to farmers' clubs. If you want to create a trade thread for your farmers' club, please elect someone from your midst who starts the original thread and edits it, if necessary.
- The rule of highly advantageous trades also applies to this trade section. This is why you need to always mind the current market prices.
- Please indicate whether you're selling (S) or purchasing (P) Coins in the Coins section of the trade forum.
The trade section, purchase and sale serves only for trade purposes. Publicity for your farmers' clubs or trade communities is to be made in the respective sub-forums of your server. Links to the presentation threads for your farmers' clubs or trade communities are permitted, any other links will have to be deleted by the moderators.
Please also note, that you may only post product-images used in the game inside the trading area. The only exception to that rule are entry-posts (first post in a thread). You may post an image up to a size of 600 x 600 pixels there, with a maximum of 75 kB. Unfortunately we need to enforce this rule, so players do not start posting oversized images. Images not adhering to these limitations will be deleted without further comment.
Thank you for minding these rules,
1 post • Page 1 of 1
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!