FreeDraco

Off Topic discussions for everything not related to Koyotl.
Frozenchaos

FreeDraco

Postby Frozenchaos » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:40 pm

I checked FreeDraco out on the Deutsch also Upologus on the Polish server and they both looked pretty cool. I was wondering if either of these games were going to be brought to the English server?
If you have priority over one or the other i hope FreeDraco comes first i like knights/dragons lol.

I wasn't sure where to post this if there is a different forum for these kind of questions please let me know.
Koyotl Character Name:FrozenChaos

Frozenchaos

Re: FreeDraco

Postby Frozenchaos » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:20 pm

I have been playing FreeDraco more with the help of google translator and it just keeps getting better! I hope it gets put into English so more people will play it and hopefully a language toggle can be put in because I'm already level 6 and i will probably be a lot higher if/when the English version comes out and it would stink to have to start over from level 1.

Duffhead
upjers-team

Postby Duffhead » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:55 am

Hi,

FreeDraco is currently in its Open Beta stage, so we cannot say exactly when we'll launch it in English, but from my experience, every other hit game that's successful in German will be released in English eventually.

Frozenchaos

Postby Frozenchaos » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 am

well i guess that means i will be learning some German until then dank u lol

Frozenchaos

Postby Frozenchaos » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:52 am

So how successful is the German FreeDraco at the moment?

Also how about you start a FreeDraco forum in English you can give a brief summary of the game and explain how it is different from your other games that are currently in English.

Like for example how you need to team up with many other players to defend either your town or someone else town from a big dragon. Though it may be wise to clarify that FreeDraco's game play isn't as active as Koyotl's you wouldn't want to mislead people.

This way you can get feed back from a different group of people without risking a financial loss and maybe if they like what they have read they will join the German server even if they don't speak German.

These are just some thoughts I had. I would really like to see FreeDraco do well. :)

Duffhead
upjers-team

Postby Duffhead » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:42 am

We can't say how successful it is yet, since it's in its beta stage. We'll have more info on that when it's released and after about 2-3 months, when we know how much money we're making with it, we'll be able to decide if it's a success or not :)

You see, the browser game industry is a volatile one :lol:

Frozenchaos

Postby Frozenchaos » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:52 pm

so is that a no to an English FreeDraco preview forum?

Duffhead
upjers-team

Postby Duffhead » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:15 am

We'll set up a forum for the English version of Free Draco as soon as we get the go-ahead from our bosses :) A preview forum is nothing we usually do, but you'll find the German forum for FreeDraco here:

http://f40.upjers.com/viewforum.php?f=163

Frozenchaos

Postby Frozenchaos » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 am

Duffhead wrote:We'll set up a forum for the English version of Free Draco as soon as we get the go-ahead from our bosses :) A preview forum is nothing we usually do, but you'll find the German forum for FreeDraco here:

http://f40.upjers.com/viewforum.php?f=163

yeah i have actually made an account on the German forum and posted there.
I realize a preview forum is probably a bit different from the way you usually do it but it can have some positive effects such as:
    Getting an English fan base started
    Building anticipations (though this may backfire if it doesn't get an English version)
    Head start on some suggestions that may help FreeDraco to evolve
there are probably more pros and cons those are just the ones i could think of

Return to “Off Topic”