Exhaustion

Need any help with the game? Our experienced players and moderators are happy to help out! Please look up our FAQ before asking!
Duge

Exhaustion

Postby Duge » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm too exhausted to do anything. How do I rest? Thank you.

Radaj

Re: Exhaustion

Postby Radaj » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Your exhaustion bar reduces over time automatically. It will take 18 hours for your exhaustion bar to fully deplete back to zero. It will take even less time if you use regeneration potions (they're the green ones).

However, as an additional benefit, if you are offline for a moderate to long period of time, not only will your exhaustion bar have decreased, but you will receive a double experience bonus which is referred to as the recovered state.

Duge

Postby Duge » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:23 am

oh, that's how that works. I thought there was a way to sit down or something to quick rest so I could get back to the game. Thanks Radaj.

Zyonmkxq

Postby Zyonmkxq » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:14 pm

yea the best way to go about playing this game is, login first thing in the mourning-like when you first get up, play for like an hour or so (your exhaustion meter should be either completely full or almost full by this point) log out and go to school/go to work/do whatever, log back in at night maybe an hour or two before you go to bed to play for another hour or so then log out and repeat, the game is meant to be played casually, only really needs about 2 hours of your attention out of the day (except the fact latter on you will be desperate for money so i recomend you "farm" pots for cash before lvl 10 when they will start to disappear from some low lvl maps)

kingrewt

Postby kingrewt » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:25 pm

I don't get the recovered state - it seems to be that Upjers is promoting inactivity with this. I have played most of Upjers games at one stage and in most of them they tend to try and design the game so you have to log in regularly or at least every two or three days. Or is it just a bonus to encourage people not to blitz through the game.

Though a question on the recovered state - lets say I log of for a full 24 hours so I should have 24 hours of experience but I only play for 30 minutes then play another 30 minutes 2 hours later. Will my recovered state remain even if I log off or would it only apply for the first 15 minutes. Just curious as I kinda have taken the thread off topic?

Radaj

Postby Radaj » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:44 pm

I don't think that Upjers is necessarily trying to promote inactivity with the Recovered State feature, but rather give you an additional benefit when you are unable to play the game. Besides, it is probably the exhaustion bar that acts as the biggest deterrent from you spending long and irresponsible amounts of time playing.

Also, regarding your question about the Recovered State, the bonus remains until you fully use it. That means even if you were to log off and log back on later, the EXP bonus will stay, or even increase if you were offline long enough. However, as the FAQ topic I linked earlier pointed out, the benefit does get capped off at a maximum of one week, but that bonus will still remain even if you are online intermittently.

Frozenchaos

Postby Frozenchaos » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:54 pm

i really wish the people on this topic were still active lol

but thats not why im posting here i wanted to ask if buying cocoa beans increases the size of your exhaustion bar? i didnt actually buy them though i did the free deals such as surveys and signing up on random websites but still my bar got much bigger for some reason its at almost 12k and im level 24.

btw im still planning on buying cocoa beans i just dont have the money atm but i will soon
Koyotl Character Name:FrozenChaos

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 am

I'll get back to you on that as soon as possible, Frozenchaos. :)

Cheers,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:46 am

Hi againm

you can only "reset" the exhaustion bar with cocoa beans - the only thing that makes it grow indeed is leveling up. :)

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Return to “Questions and Beginner Help”