Adventures suggestion

duckmandm

Adventures suggestion

Postby duckmandm » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:09 pm

When moving to the second page of monsters to send them out on an adventure, it's rather annoying to have to send each monster, then page over to the second page again each time.

jan1971

Re: Adventures suggestion

Postby jan1971 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:03 am

You read my mind. Hopefully it can be fixed. It does the same on the third page as well which is even worse as it requires more clicking.

maledictor

Postby maledictor » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:17 pm

1. "No pages jumps". I agree - when you send many creatures on the raid the pages jumping is really annoying. After a button "Start Adventure" is pressed the game should stay on the same page (not to jump on the page №1).

2. "Raid by default". By default it must be raid not excursion. I think we all do the same thing many times per day: we are changing "excursion" on "raid" from the popup menu for each creatures (and this popup menu is really buggy - sometimes it doesnt open and you need to click many times on the arrow to pop it up). So why not to set "Send on raid" by default instead "Send on excursion"?

3. "Super buttons". In general it would be cool to have a button "Send all on the raid[select]" (Maybe send all not busy creatures - not training and not healing in the circles) and an another button "End adventure for all" - these two super buttons can save hundreds clicks for EACH adventure participant ;) In my case it's ~500 clicks each day!!! %)

duckmandm

Postby duckmandm » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:14 am

Yes, Maledictor hit the nail on the head. Defaulting to raid, I don't think anyone does anything BUT a raid, plus not having to click back from pages past the first would be an incredible reduction in time and clicks. A send all would be even better.

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”