Accidental mining cancellation.

Accidental mining cancellation.

Postby Ragingfriar » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:43 pm

I don't know about other players, but I've been having problems with clicking to grab an imp on a job and accidentally cancelling the job (in some positions it's hard to pick the imp), and thus resetting it's timer. Particularily in the ice mine since the only way to pick up the imps is via double click.

Therefore I think it would be useful to have the option to deactivate the pickaxe selection when double clicking a minable object. Full configurable shortcuts would be awesome, but just this option would be good enough.

Just my thought anyway.

Re: Accidental mining cancellation.

Postby verkon » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:36 am

I feel your pain. Some of the blocks take forever to mine down.

I've passed the issue on to our programmers, perhaps they can implement something like that, or come up with another solution :)
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Re: Accidental mining cancellation.

Postby nightlazy » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:13 am

Think nobody needs this shortcut at all. So the simplest and the best solution for this problem: just remove the double click shortcut from mining objects ;)

In the current version of the game we can easily switch to the mining mode by a double click on a wall. But we dont need this shortcut because we dont need to do it often and it's easy to do by a simple click on the upper icon with the pickaxe. What we really do often - we use double clicks many many times per day to catch a creature and to move it somewhere (for example to move a mining imp to the kitchen or to an another wall) - that's where double clicking on a wall causes troubles...

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”