Purchasing past Event items

k_i_t_t_e_n

Purchasing past Event items

Postby k_i_t_t_e_n » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:55 am

My suggestion is in regards to being able to purchase past Event items. It would be great if loyal players/supporters of the game could, after spending a certain amount of time/money, be able to buy past items of Events they have missed or to buy multiple items of Events already participated in. You could even make a building like a warehouse to lodge the items. It was visiting the default village of Lieschen's and seeing all the wonderful items it had, that enticed and lured me to continue to play. Yet after a couple of months of playing and learning the game is when I realized I wouldn't be able to get a lot of those items and that was a very big disappointment. I would also like more people to bring the village alive (the list is endless here on how many different ways to do people). Lastly, and this is more a comment than a suggestion about keeping the "realism" feel of the game. I would much rather have a hospital or funeral home with a horse drawn hearse than a multi colored castle with a pumpkin carriage & pink & purple houses (even as lovely as they are). Thanks & sincerely Janet Behrens aka k_i_t_t_e_n

P.S. I absolutely love this game & look forward to many, many months of playing.

Crikit

Re: Purchasing past Event items

Postby Crikit » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:28 pm

I agree with Kitten. It seems unfair to visit a friend, and he/she has many things that you no longer can get.

Most items are from buying gems in which your spending real money. I think that we should be able to have a choice of any one of the past items, or the possibility of a new gift. I would love to be able to get more Lavender "Ophelia". and have no doubt that if offered AGAIN I would buy many more gems.

I also agree that I would like seeing real life buildings and perhaps 2 or 3 part items that when put together or side by side , create a nice building or complex. Oxen attached to a plow with no one to do the plowing, can result in run away oxen. We need reality not too much fantasy.

I enjoy the game and do appreciate all the hard work it takes to draw up all the items. They are amazing . Lets not waste your efforts and let us brighten or town and villages with ALL your creations.

the_garfield

Postby the_garfield » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:27 am

First: You are doing an amazing Job. the details are great, i love how the trees move in the wind and even have shadows. but....... i have to agree with the two ppl infront of me... its hard to create a world in here when Disney comes to town....please stick with the "old flavoured" theme, there are so many more possibilities in there.
Also to heve a few more ppl talking to each other or having a beer, or a lady with a basket going shopping----where to start
i might not be on a high Level (yet), but its hard to get Decoration points when you cant find the matching decoration in the shop (the trees we have to cut down are prettier then the ones we can buy,) just my opinion...
and i REALLY regret not to be one of the first Players .... so many good stuff i cant get :(

TabbyCat2

Postby TabbyCat2 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 am

Although I wholeheartedly agree that some of the Event items don't seem to fit the village genre, I hope that some day when I've advanced far enough and the northern realms are opened, I will find a passage to an area I can build a fairytale village with the oddities. Maybe the game could have a story-teller booth/factory someday . . . it could reference old fables and stories of other lands to tie the Event items into the game.
I also hope those northern realms will open a mountain pass to the north pole where I could use seasonal items in a Santa's village :)

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”