'jump to factory' from marketplace

springbok7

'jump to factory' from marketplace

Postby springbok7 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:33 pm

I was wondering if it would be possible to tweak the 'jump to factory' click to jump to the factory manufacturing that item. If you have multiple factories, for example one making ivy, one making dahlias, and one make chrysanthemums, currently clicking any of the flower items in the marketplace jumps you to the same factory. If that were tied into the production, clicking the ivy would take you to the ivy-making factory. If multiple factories are making, the one with the least time remaining would be the best. Doesn't seem like the query tweak would be too hairy to do... just an extended where clause....? 8-)

P.S. The logic is already in place for the "finished production" popup that we get :D

izizil

Re: 'jump to factory' from marketplace

Postby izizil » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:42 pm

Could you add the same jump button to the message that tells us the Villa is recharged? It is the only one I've seen that doesn't take you to the location being mentioned. I am often in a different area of the game when this message comes up and I would like to be able to jump to the villa like I can for the factories. Thanks.

springbok7

Re: 'jump to factory' from marketplace

Postby springbok7 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:00 pm

izizil wrote:Could you add the same jump button to the message that tells us the Villa is recharged? It is the only one I've seen that doesn't take you to the location being mentioned. I am often in a different area of the game when this message comes up and I would like to be able to jump to the villa like I can for the factories. Thanks.

You have a "Villa" button in the same area as the "Worker" and "Marketplace" buttons, they hang off the mini-map. Though I agree, I don't know how many times that villa note has popped up and I've clicked on it automatically :oops:

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”