Game Updates

pearlbay

Dyed woolen jackets and lovely pancakes!

Postby pearlbay » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:09 am

Dear farmers,

last week, we introduced the dyeing mill to My Little Farmies. Starting with today's patch, you'll be able to dye yet another product! Give your woolen jackets a new look, and color them!

Woolen jackets are produced from sheep's wool, which you'll be able to turn to woolen cloth in the weaving mill, and then turn into jackets in the tailor shop.

ImageImage

But that's not the only new product we've got for you today. Stop by at your kitchen, and whip up delicious pancakes!

ImageImage

Did you use the chance to secure yourselves our free bonus item, the highland, with your gold bars-purchase yet?

Enjoy our new products!

Your My Litte Farmies-Team
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Duffhead
upjers-team

Doubletime!

Postby Duffhead » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:42 am

Dear players,

as of today we double the thrill of opening a booster: buy one booster and get another booster of the same value for free!*

How to double your booster:

Piece of cake! Just buy whichever booster you feel like (it doesn't matter if it's a bronze, silver or gold one, you always get one of the same value in addition) and activate it.

Choose your cards or let the system pick them. You may also flip additional cards for the according fee. Your cards will be transported to your stock of cards or card pieces .

Just click the booster icon afterwards. The booster you just bought sparkles and can be opened again!

This campaign will be active for one week and ends on 20.11.2013 um 12:00 (server time)!

Seize the opportunity and get the most out of your boosters!

Your My Little Farmies-Team

*Please note that only boosters you bought are affected. Your free daily booster will not be doubled!

pearlbay

Server downtime, November 19th 2013

Postby pearlbay » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:43 am

Dear players,

due to a patch, My Little Farmies won't be accessible for a short while on Tuesday, November 19th at 12 noon GMT.

Please excuse the inconvenience!

pearlbay

Server downtime, November 26th 2013

Postby pearlbay » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:05 am

Dear players,

due to a patch, My Little Farmies won't be accessible for a short while on Tuesday, November 26th at 12 noon GMT.

pearlbay

A trusty friend for your farms!

Postby pearlbay » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:08 am

What's a farm without a dog?

Secure yourselves our cute farm dog as one-time present on top of your next payment*. Make a gold bars purchase, and secure yourselves the dog as new pet.

Your new furry friend will then happily bound about your farm, and give you experience points (XP) or thalers at regular intervals.

*Please note though, that you cannot have more than one dog per account! You will get the dog with a purchase starting at 12 gold bars. Purchases starting at 100 gold bars, will gain you our cute dog, plus our current bonus item, the princess, on top!

Duffhead
upjers-team

Re: Game Updates

Postby Duffhead » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:37 am

Dear players,

Due to important server maintenance and a game update, our My Little Farmies servers will be down for a longer while than usual on Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013, starting from 12:00 pm CET.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your My Little Farmies Team

pearlbay

Dye pants and produce tasty plum wine!

Postby pearlbay » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:16 am

Dear farmers,

with today's game update, we've got yet another production line for your dyeing mills!

Starting at level 44, you'll now be able to produce dyed linen pants!

Plus, we've got a new product for all wine connoisseurs: starting at level 25, you can now produce plum wine in your wine cellars.

ImageImage

Also don't forget to secure yourselves our current free bonus gift with your gold bars-purchase!

pearlbay

Server downtime, December 10th 2013

Postby pearlbay » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:52 am

Dear players,

due to a patch, My Little Farmies won't be accessible for a short while on Tuesday, December 10th at 12 noon GMT.

pearlbay

Christmas on My Little Farmies

Postby pearlbay » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:19 am

Dear farmers,

December is in full swing, and, as the days are getting shorter, Christmas is coming ever closer.

Time to start spreading the spirit of the season to your farms! And thanks to this year's Christmas Campaign, you'll have ample reason and items to do just that!

Fill your farms with festive Christmas trees, gingerbread men and women, and much more, and create your own personal winter wonderland.

Each Christmas decoration you place in your farm, will gain you gifts. If you manage to collect enough gifts before the campaign ends on December 17th 10:59 am GMT, you may even be able to welcome an entirely new animal species to your farm that is especially fitting to the season: the reindeer - or even two of them, so you can start breeding your own herd!

If you've already participated at similar campaigns, such as our Fall or Halloween Campaign, you will surely recall how the system works: starting after today's patch on Tuesday, December 10th 2013 until Tuesday, December 17th at 10:59 am GMT*, you'll find a large assortment of different, festive Christmas-decorations in your farm-shops.

Decorate your farm with these beautiful items, and gather gifts. The higher the amount of gifts you manage to collect, the more and better presents you'll receive once the campaign has ended.

Please note: the campaign will end on December 17th at 10:59 am GMT*. Only decorations placed in your farm until then will be counted and gain you prizes!

To open the overview that'll show you how many presents you have collected, please click the Christmas gift at the right-hand side of the screen:

Also don't forget to get yourselves our new free bonus item, the mangalitsa pig, with your gold bars purchase!

Enjoy our Christmas campaign, and have a wonderful Christmas season!

*The campaign will end on December 17th at 10:59 am according to Greenwich Mean Time. Please mind that there might a be differences of several hours between GMT and the time zone you live in!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

pearlbay

Server downtime, December 12th 2013

Postby pearlbay » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:52 am

Dear players,

due to a patch, My Little Farmies won't be accessible for a short while on Thursday, December 12th at 12 noon GMT.

Return to “Announcements”