Game Updates

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Game Updates

Postby verkon » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:00 am

Dear players,

Spring is officially here now, and Easter is just around that corner. Of course that means it's time for another Easter Campaign!

Once again, you'll be able to decorate your farm with some eggsellent spring decorations, and collect Daffodils to earn some great prizes!

Give your farm an air of spring, with delightful decorations including Easter rabbit, hedgehog and duckling figurines, crates of Easter eggs and a new set of walls covered in delicate yellow blossoms.

Every decoration you place on your farm will give you points in the form of Daffodils:

You can click on this icon at the right side of your playing field to see your progress:

Collecting enough Daffodils before the event ends on April 7th at 11:59am CEST will allow you to earn some exciting rewards, including last year's grand prize, the Racka Sheep, and a brand new wonder of the world - the Dwarven Mine!

2,500 Daffodils - Racka Sheep (m)
    5,000 Daffodils - 3 Dwarven Mine card pieces
    10,000 Daffodils - Racka Sheep (f)
    25,000 Daffodils - 17 Dwarven Mine card pieces
    55,000 Daffodils - 30 Dwarven Mine card pieces

For a payment of 20,000 thalers, the Dwarven Mine will grant you a random 2-6 ore or bars of metal every 5 hours.

Please note: Only decorations placed on your farm when the event ends on April 7th, 2015 at 11:59am CEST will count towards your reward. Items in your inventory will not count! So make sure to place everything you buy ON YOUR FARM.

We're also pleased to introduce a new species as an exclusive free bonus gift with purchases of premium currency - the Aurochs!

Happy Easter!

Your My Little Farmies Team
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Game Updates

Postby verkon » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:18 am

Dear players,

The Easter campaign is now over, your Daffodils have been tallied and the prizes handed out.

We hope you enjoyed this year's event and have fun with your prizes!

Enjoy the game!

Your My Little Farmies Team
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Return to “Announcements”