What software/hardware CAN run My Fantastic Park?

Post here if you have any ideas on how this game or subsequent versions could be improved! Please note we do not comment on any proposal made, or add every new idea to the game.
RoyalPITA

What software/hardware CAN run My Fantastic Park?

Postby RoyalPITA » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:01 pm

In the Bugs section of this forum there's a post reporting problems loading the game. The poster reports using Chrome as their browser. Today I had the chance to use a computer that had Chrome as it's browser, and the game would not load at all. Turned out this particular computer does NOT support Flash, which is required for MFP to run (it refused to even download and install).

My main computer is Vista with Internet Explorer and I've had no problems running MFP. I tried using Firefox on the same computer and found the game runs slower than when I use IE. I also have a laptop computer that's Vista/IE and the game runs slower on that, so there is a hardware difference.

I know there are other browsers out there (Opera and Safari, for example). It would be helpful for all if there were minimum requirements for both hardware and software on MFP's home page as well as the FAQ. And consider this for the other Upjers games, too.

vekool

Re: What software/hardware CAN run My Fantastic Park?

Postby vekool » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 am

In my case the game runs even slower on Chrome when compared to Firefox.
Trading (My Little Farmies)
I need Carp Pond Piece.

Offering: Saw Mill / Dyeing Mill / Trout Pond / Distillery / Manger or Resting Place for Big animals.
(PM me on the forums)

(Not looking for friends)

pearlbay

Re: What software/hardware CAN run My Fantastic Park?

Postby pearlbay » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:44 am

Hi there,

it's unfortunately not possible for us to give you a precise list of minimum system requirements for My Fantastic Park, as there are so many factors that come into play here (internet connection & speed, PC's RAM, flash player & version, browser & version, device used, etc.) that it's impossible for us to say that with the settings XYZ settings you'll be able to play perfectly, and with the settings ABC you won't.

Plus, there are so many different devices and systems out there by now, that we wouldn't even be able to keep track of them all If you are experiencing problems with the game, we're happy to look into this for you individually, and see whether we can locate the specific issues on your end with your feedback. Anything else is I am afraid not possible.

What I can tell you is that most tablets to date don't have a fully working flash version (those who do tend to have a version that doesn't include all the features necessary to play a game such as My Fantastic Park) which is why it's generally not possible to play flash games on them. That doesn't mean that this won't happen in future, though.

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Return to “Suggestions and Proposals”