Free bonus items with diamond purchases

pearlbay

Re: Free bonus items with diamond purchases

Postby pearlbay » Wed May 07, 2014 7:16 am

May 7- June 11

Dear park directors,

The Maya Roller Coaster has arrived – and will spin the visitors around!

This new exclusive bonus item lets is now available as exclusive bonus gift with each individual purchase of premium currency in the form of at least 200 diamonds*.

The new roller coaster will make an excellent addition to all Maya theme worlds.

Each individual purchase from 100 to 199 diamonds* will be credited with a garbage collector for 7 days.

Have fun playing!

Your My Fantastic Park-Team

*Please note: you won't get both bonus items with one single payment. Purchases from 100 to 199 diamonds will be credited with the "garbage collector for 7 days", purchases from 200 diamonds the "Maya Roller Coaster". Also note: Every payment is validated separately. The bonus items will not be credited on top of several inferior purchases (for example: 2 x 50 diamonds)!
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Duffhead
upjers-team

Postby Duffhead » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:14 am

Active from June 12 to July 15 2014

Dear park directors,

out latest bonus attraction will transport the park's visitors to the Middle Ages - and lets them prove their finesse at crossbow shooting!

Starting now, Robin's Lair – is available as exclusive bonus gift with each individual purchase of premium currency in the form of at least 200 diamonds*.

The new attraction is ideally suited to further expand Medieval theme worlds.

Each individual purchase from 100 to 199 diamonds* will be credited with a technician for 7 days.

Have fun playing!

*Please note: you won't get both bonus items with one single payment. Purchases from 100 to 199 diamonds will be credited with the "technician for 7 days", purchases from 200 diamonds "Robin's Lair". Also note: Every payment is validated separately. The bonus items will not be credited on top of several inferior purchases (for example: 2 x 50 diamonds)!

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:13 am

July 16th - September 16th

Ahoy park directors,

our latest bonus attraction lets the visitors test their survival instincts and get aboard the remnants of a battle at sea: starting now, the Pirate's barrel ride – is available as exclusive bonus gift with each individual purchase of premium currency in the form of at least 200 diamonds*.

The new attraction is ideally suited to further expand all Pirate theme worlds.

Each individual purchase from 100 to 199 diamonds* will be credited with a gardener for 7 days.

Have fun playing!

*Please note: you won't get both bonus items with one single payment. Purchases from 100 to 199 diamonds will be credited with the "gardener for 7 days", purchases from 200 diamonds the "Pirate's barrel ride". Also note: Every payment is validated separately. The bonus items will not be credited on top of several inferior purchases (for example: 2 x 50 diamonds)!
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Duffhead
upjers-team

Arizona Minigolf

Postby Duffhead » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:12 am

Active since September 17th 2014

Dear park directors,

Our latest bonus attraction lets your visitors explore the sweltering widths of Arizona while enjoying a nice round of minigolf:

Starting now, the Western-themed attraction Arizona Minigolf is available as an exclusive gift that is credited with each individual purchase of premium currency of at least 200 diamonds*.

This new attraction is ideally suited to expand your Western-themed worlds.

Each individual purchase from 100 to 199 diamonds* will be credited with a treasurer for 7 days.

Have fun playing!

Your My Fantastic Park team

*Please note: you won't get both bonus items with one single payment. Purchases from 100 to 199 diamonds will be credited with the "treasurer for 7 days", purchases from 200 diamonds will be rewarded with the "Arizona Minigolf". Also note: Every payment is validated separately. The bonus items will not be credited on top of several inferior purchases (for example: 2 x 50 diamonds)!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:16 am

Dear players,

Pirates ahoy! A truly thrilling spectacle awaits you in the newest premium attraction:

The Wild Pirate Theatre will perform an action-packed play that your visitors won't forget any time soon!

This new and exclusive attraction complements your Pirate Theme World and will be credited with each purchase of premium currency of at least 200 Diamonds*!

Of course, the employee card "Garbage Collector (7 days)" will still be credited for purchases of premium currency between 100 and 199 Diamonds. As soon as you activate him, your garbage collector will take care of the garbage disposal in your park for a total of 7 days! You'll be free to take care of your lovingly designed park, while he takes care of his work.

Have fun in game!

Your My Fantastic Park Team

*Please note: It is not possible to receive both gifts with one payment. A purchase of at least 100 Diamonds will give the "Garbage Collector (7 days)" and a purchase of at least 200 Diamonds will give the "Wild Pirate Theatre" as a new attraction. Please keep in mind also that every payment is considered a single transaction. There are no bonus rewards if the payment is split up into several smaller payments (for instance, two payments of 50 Diamonds each).
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:46 am

Hot dusty deserts, parched throats, and a convey that battles its way through harsh landscapes for thousands of miles, despite the danger...

That's how it must have been when people journeyed through North America in the 19th century to seek their fortune in the West.

Effective immediately, the Western Diorama will be credited as an exclusive attractive with every purchase of 200 Diamonds* or more.

The employee card "Technician (7 days)" will be still be credited with all purchases of premiums currency between 100 and 199 Diamonds. Once you activate it, a technician will take care of all repairs in your amusement park for the next 7 days.

Enjoy the game!

*Please note: You cannot receive both gifts with one payment. A payment of 100 Diamonds will get you a "Technician (7 days)", and any payments 200 Diamonds and up will give you the "Western Diorama" as a new attraction! Also keep in mind that each payment is seen as a separate transaction. There is no bonus with several smaller payments (For instance two purchases of 50 Diamonds).
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:21 am

Dear players,

Effective immediately, you will be credited a brand-new and exciting attraction with every purchase of 200 Diamonds or more*: The Dragon Fire shooting booth!

Castle walls, shadowy minions and fire-spewing dragon guns - what more could you want? This exciting medieval attraction is sure to turn heads and dazzle your visitors!

Purchases of 100-199 Diamonds* will grant you a 7 Days Gardener employee card.

Enjoy the game!

*Please note: You cannot receive both gifts with one payment. A payment of 100-199 Diamonds will get you a "Gardener (7 days)", and any payments 200 Diamonds and up will give you the "Dragon Fire" as a new attraction! Also keep in mind that each payment is seen as a separate transaction. There is no bonus with several smaller payments (For instance two purchases of 50 Diamonds).
Click HERE for help!

Return to “Announcements”